Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doujutsu Update

Go down 
+13
Krypto406
#Austic
TeenGogeta
Ozirus
Violence
Cheezz
Zanos
OkoZen
Asanto
Elochai
Shadow
Siku
Michael Ashford
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Doujutsu Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Those are the benefits of having 30 int though...
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Neko Amnesia wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:
Neko Amnesia wrote:
Sorry, Slightly off topic.
Benefits of having 30 int ?

Berlin said if you have 30 int while having implants, you can get rid of your headband leaving you with your implant sharingan activated forever (he could have changed his mind though, you would have to ask him personally), int - gives you 15 chakra, some chakra regen, 10% business skill, 2% training rate and 4 control chakra, you just want it for chakra/regen and control chakra at the end game but most people just leave it at 5-15

Struggling not to insult the BR as usual, i'll keep it short.
I wanted to know if there was any BENEFITS OF HAVE 30 INT
not what the benefits of int is as a whole thank you for misreading my comment.
If i had wanted to know what int did on a basic level i'd have read the stat page, like you should of done to make your not needed point.

Intelligence: +25 chakra, +1 chakra regen per second, +4 chakra control, -0.25% ninjutsu cooldown, +2% training speed, +10% business skill*, +1 genjutsu proficiency, +1 genjutsu resistance, +0.5% critical rate.

ty mini rant over
The only stat that gives unlisted benefits is speed. He told you the only unlisted benefit of intelligence(permanent implant in the future) and you snap at him?

y u mad

Ozirus wrote:
I had 10 INT on my Uchiha with 0 chakra drain. Need to test out the copy though
Drain depends on your sharingan level, also. Keep in mind that if you have eye control, regen ticks at the same time as the drain usually, so you might not be seeing any drain, since it's being subtracted from your total regen.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 am

I think implant might be OP as a RB passive. It's better than normal sharingan as far as most of the stats go. It also doesn't degenerate chakra and doesn't require you to spec 3 points into a skill to get only 60% of your normal chakra regen.(I guess that skill also reduces the drain by 60%, but still). It's +10% damage/defense -15% CD, quicker handseals and a ton of accuracy on dodge. It's great on basically every clan and I don't think I've seen practically anyone on their third RB or after who doesn't have it.

From what I've seen most people at 100/120 do not have chakra issues while using implant at all, and it's basically a free massive stat boost to everything. I think it should reduce chakra regeneration to at least the same degree regular sharingan does.

Maybe I'm just buttmad because other clans can actually get a better version of sharingan, and Uchihas have chakra issues with it activated even after spending SP on it while they don't.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 am

Zanos wrote:
I think implant might be OP as a RB passive. It's better than normal sharingan as far as most of the stats go. It also doesn't degenerate chakra and doesn't require you to spec 3 points into a skill to get only 60% of your normal chakra regen.(I guess that skill also reduces the drain by 60%, but still). It's +10% damage/defense -15% CD, quicker handseals and a ton of accuracy on dodge. It's great on basically every clan and I don't think I've seen practically anyone on their third RB or after who doesn't have it.

From what I've seen most people at 100/120 do not have chakra issues while using implant at all, and it's basically a free massive stat boost to everything. I think it should reduce chakra regeneration to at least the same degree regular sharingan does.

Maybe I'm just buttmad because other clans can actually get a better version of sharingan, and Uchihas have chakra issues with it activated even after spending SP on it while they don't.

forgetting that you need like 30 int, i'm sure a 30 int uchiha will have 0 problems
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Actually they do still have problem with it Neko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Neko was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Zanos wrote:

I got the sand passive, but i bet nobody can notice it because imo its complete shit. But if i had know it would have been this bad i woulda got the yuki one
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 am

yeah Krypto, I also have sand passive and it goes down after 1 hit even with a decent amount of stam and extra hp from wind palm...definately wasnt worth it, maybe before hp drop but now it's just blah
Back to top Go down
Kronox001

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:35 pm

So any clan that doesnt have chakra regen skill needs to get 30 int for implant while other clans can have no drain at around 15 int?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:22 pm

No, 20 INT is fine for clans that don't have the chakra regeneration passive.
Back to top Go down
Kronox001

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
No, 20 INT is fine for clans that don't have the chakra regeneration passive.

Well i just got 20 int on my wind and it still drains
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:32 pm

It's gonna drain, but it's not gonna kill you. What is it draining 1-3 per second? And even if it is by the time you hit 20 INT every INT lvl affects it significantly.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:57 am

Also about Handseals, I've seen someone question it before. With 1 Handseal and 3rd Tomoe Sharingan on, You still have a long handseal for jutsus such as Fireball. Even with 12 Handseal, you're still performing Handseals. So Yes, Sharingan helps with Handseals. No, It does not help to activate jutsus instantly. =)
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:02 pm

It really just depends on the jutsu. 5 HS and sharingan usually takes all of the handseals away from any jutsu that's not an Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doujutsu Update   Doujutsu Update - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doujutsu Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2