Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Restrict Hiding

Go down 
+7
Kenzo
master-t
Zioro
Zanos
Shadow
Kyuz
lRoderick
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 am

A bit of a problem I have with hiding is just how ... it can be strung together with certain attacks. A pretty good example in mind

My good friend Elp has this tendency to use Hide then wait for the chidori current to get off CD.

So basically what happends is this person hides then creeps up next to you AND

Insert stupid Uchiha combo here

Or

Insert free slow and strongest attack here(I.e Kag mystical wall of no charge uptime)

This takes away from fighting and just indorses CDs

My solution or idea to fixing this would be to you can't attack after coming out of hiding for 5 seconds. This tags along with you can't use master sub then attack someone for free slow / rain damage.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 am

That makes the ambush passive completely useless..
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

pfft using chidori current while hiding?
at least do it right and use chidori to get ambush passive boost
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Wait, you're complaining about hiding and not complaining about Hyuugas LITERALLY instagibbing people from hide? They're better assassins then yukis.

Hide isn't op though.
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Level 26 INT - Hide you chakra systems while invisible.

Yes? No?
Back to top Go down
master-t

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: re   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Or just make it so you cant freeze or slow for 3 seconds after coming out of hiding
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:51 pm

I agree with master-t's suggestion, that would be a nice solution
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Isn't it just 30% on the first attack? Or is it 30% for a period of time?
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Kenzo wrote:
Isn't it just 30% on the first attack? Or is it 30% for a period of time?

I believe 5 or 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

The first attack within five seconds.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm

This comment made me LOL.
Hiding is an effective way of ambushing your opponent. I often use it to perform a sneak attack to kill others. And yeh, I used Chidori Current to stun enemy, so I could follow it up with a stronger attack.

We are shinobi for god sakes.
Back to top Go down
Kenzo

Kenzo

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Since it's just the first attack I don't see any problem with it...although to me it's cheap to use lol
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Hiding should stay the way it is. There's nothing op about it. If you're alone and get ambushed, good. If you're kage, even better. If you're with other people and get ambushed they'll help.

Plus if you do get ambushed alone you have 2 option. Fight back, or run. Lol not many people kill you in the duration of one stun.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Zioro wrote:
Hiding should stay the way it is. There's nothing op about it. If you're alone and get ambushed, good. If you're kage, even better. If you're with other people and get ambushed they'll help.

Plus if you do get ambushed alone you have 2 option. Fight back, or run. Lol not many people kill you in the duration of one stun.
Except for hyuugas.
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Lol well that's just one clan. Plus they still need tweaks. Or you can just half the duration of stuns/slow skills of a hiding player. Anyway like i said. If you're alone and ambushed you deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Wait we can use hiding to fight?
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Really Ikki?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:26 pm

So your saying if you go to your village to turn in an A rank and you click the mission board, then you realized you died cause a hyuuga or uchiha just killed you from hide you deserve to die cause nobody else is in the village?
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Yes. And that wouldn't be a cause of hiding being "op". That would be because you have a very underpopulated village. Anyway I know you're in leaf and now that there's much stronger people in leaf why would that happen to you anymore?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:17 pm

general post, also being killed in your own village cause someone uses a hide combo on you is your fault?
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Never said it was your fault. The player deserves their kill and you, assuming it's you, would deserve your death.

Do you want a random samurai to teleport to your aid and be like "NOT IN MY HOUSE"?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

So that a player deserves to die because either:
A. the Villager are out doing missions and such
B. In an underpopulated village

Why would they deserve to die over factors they can't control?
And by the way you can't always have people follow you so you don't get hide killed.
Back to top Go down
Zioro

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 am

So you saying the player deserves the Dikembe Mutumbo Samurai support?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm saying if your going to die in your own village he should be able to see them coming, not just insta die because the person was in hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restrict Hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restrict Hiding   Restrict Hiding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restrict Hiding
Page 1 of 1