Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice prison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Musab

Musab

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Ok, ice prison is essential for yuki's to stop opponents from moving, to either get a perfect hit with 1k needles or hit em with ice mirrors.
I use ice prison all the time, and it sometimes happens that my opponent can substitute out of it.
I wanted to be sure and checked it with King, but he couldn't substitute out of it.
However, later on it happened again... I just caught someone in it and before I hit him or it broke off on its own the other player poofed out of there.

Also, I've never seen shadow clones stay in ice prison after getting hit by it. they run right out of it.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Uchihas can use Disperse, so when you are frozen and u spam Disperse, it would activate before 1k needles hit for example.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:26 pm

im not sure... but can u activate disperse while inside the prison? if not then thats also a bug
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:33 pm

No you cannot, but when the yuki uses 1k needles, you can spam it and you won't take dmg. Works just sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I've encountered kaguya and snake sub out of it
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 pm

I remember Ayuki subbing outta my ice prison, got me pissed off. But i always kill shadow clones with it, wheter he kept moving for some secs or froze there, when the prison damage them they'd die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison   Ice prison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice prison
Page 1 of 1