Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice prison breaks

Go down 
+3
Prototype
Guy
Musab
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Musab

Musab

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 am

a lot of times I've witnessed this against kaguya's. 
If, the moment I use ice prison, my opponent uses a jutsu which changes his icon state, my ice prison breaks immediately. While the only thing that breaks ice prison should be damage. So I'm okay if my opponent is poisoned and he breaks free after 1 tic, but this is pretty unfair.

Ive seen it happen against kaguyas and today it also happened against a fan user. he started using GSW, and after ice prison landed his stance returned to normal and he just walked out of ice prison. while the iceblock was still there.

plz fix
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

Yes, fix this, in several of my fights with musab pre-wipe i broke ice prison early, possibly caused by camellia since that is what i would try to use when i couldn't run/sub out of prison.

Note: It only breaks it if I use it as i am frozen, using it once I'm frozen does nothing like it is supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Prototype

Prototype

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:55 pm

I was the windie, I approve, fix it in good time pls.
Back to top Go down
Ohadx

Ohadx

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:18 am

Something similar happens with sand tsunami =/
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:32 am

Musab Yildiz wrote:
If, the moment I use ice prison, my opponent uses a jutsu which changes his icon state, my ice prison breaks immediately. While the only thing that breaks ice prison should be damage. So I'm okay if my opponent is poisoned and he breaks free after 1 tic, but this is pretty unfair.

Ive seen it happen against kaguyas and today it also happened against a fan user. he started using GSW, and after ice prison landed his stance returned to normal and he just walked out of ice prison. while the iceblock was still there.

plz fix
If it's related to Fan users, perhaps it's related to Wind Shield, which halves the duration of stuns (which prison is) and slows.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 am

literally happens to me 80% of the time
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:56 am

Suspicious wrote:
Musab Yildiz wrote:

plz fix
If it's related to Fan users, perhaps it's related to Wind Shield, which halves the duration of stuns (which prison is) and slows.

Not just fan users, and even then wind shield wouldnt make it break instantly.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:53 pm

I think it has to do with handseals. Like if your going to get stunned and you use a jutsu that requires hs right before you get stunned, after the hs are done you break free from the cc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice prison breaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice prison breaks   Ice prison breaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice prison breaks
Page 1 of 1