Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping code for the new clans or something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scriblz

Helping code for the new clans or something Empty
PostSubject: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am

Hi um i would just like to offer my assistance if needed to help code stuff
I cant icon yet and i am not the best coder but i am learning and just wanna be maybe of some use . Idk if you need more help but i would do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 am

having another coder even if he's pro would be detrimental to me because i would have to explain the way my code works and how it all tie together.
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 am

berlin i wanna code for you 2 just give me a test to prove i can do it with out you explaining it

Last edited by Jobby on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 am

Jobby wrote:
berlin i wanna code for you 2 just give me a test to prove i can do with out you explsining it
I hope this is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 am

It is now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 am

Lol ok berlin srry i was jw
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 am

And jobby are you retarded he told me he doesnt want another coder but then u come along oh i wanna be one.. Ya derp
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:02 am

it was a joke >.> I was making fun of how everyone pleads and begs to be a coder
Back to top Go down
Egor

Egor

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:15 am

Lol and in what way did i beg ?
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:40 am

lol egor 2 far bro lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping code for the new clans or something   Helping code for the new clans or something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping code for the new clans or something
Page 1 of 1