Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Update and Squad System

Go down 
+11
Coold
Jobby
Shadow
King Arch
Jase
Krypto406
Musab
Kyuz
Vegito05
chrisw
MisfitWarrior
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Rank Update and Squad System Empty
PostSubject: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 am

Academy Students
Every player starts off as Academy Students
80% increased defense in home village
Academy Students automatically gets promoted to Genins at level 20.
Passing Genin Exam gives 1000 experience. 
Access to D rank missions

Genin
Genins are automatically promoted to Chunins at level 50.
Passing Chunin exam gives 2500 experience.
Access to C rank missions

Chunin
Access to B and A rank missions
Can invite two Academy Students or Genins to your squad
Can promote to Jounin after two of your students hit Chunin level, or when you hit level 90.
Learns advanced tracking

Jounin
Can invite three Academy Students or Genins to your squad
Access to S rank missions

Squad System

Chunins and Jounins can form a squad. The Chunin/Jounin will obviously be the leader of the squad. They will be able to invite up to two/three people in their squad. Radio use recommended. 

Once the squad members reach Chunin level, they are removed from the squad and the squad leader gets:

1 Leadership Skill(capped at 10), 500,000 ryo, 20,000 experience

*leadership skill is not reset upon rebirth

The squad members will have [XXXX's Squad] in front of their name in village chat. Their experience rate is also increased by 2% every leadership skill. You can technically abuse this to get 20% exp and store it until you can hit level 120. Good luck doing that through C ranks though.

They will also get a damage and defense boost of 4% per leadership skill if they are within 30 tiles of the leader.

New Jutsu
Advanced Tracking
This jutsu requires 5 seconds of channeling. You must be at full health and chakra to use and must take no damage for the duration of the channeling. While channeling your target will gain 20% extra defense. Can only be used on: Kage, squad members, village members with full health
Back to top Go down
MisfitWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am

Love it, that's all I can really think to say right now.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 am

Does this mean no more forest of death D:, just a huge grind fest? Well honestly it's pretty much already a grind fest, I'm just really gonna miss the forest even though most of the time people just hide behind trees waiting for someone to drop a scroll so they can ninja it.

Also can you elaborate a little more on the leadership skill thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 am

no if you pass chunin you get a good bit of exp and you can take it any time. this allows "geniuses" like kakashi being a jounin at 12 or something idk. its also frustrating to not be able to pass chunin for some ppl that cant ever pass chunin so if they hit level 50 then they get autopromo
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:46 am

I like this lol. Gonna choose my squads now :3
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:49 am

Anbu's Advanced Tracking will be changed too?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 am

I guess ANBU still gets chosen by the kage. Can you still get jounin the old way? (If so, is the one chunin question changed too?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 am

eh its not really for choosing. more like helping out newer players so they are less likely to get nuked. also a good way to introduce the game to your friends.

anbu advanced tracking is the same advanced tracking. i dont see the need for another one considering it will allow you to TELEPORT TO KAGE
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:31 am

Nice update. lately Ive seen ppl fail the genin or chuunin written exam over 10 times..
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 am

I like the advanced tracking idea. No worries about a deer stopping you from using it. But what is the cooldown on it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am

10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Imma invite my genin nubbiee when they'll be lvl 40-49... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jase

Jase

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Hey! Smile .. This is like perfect. I just suggested a squad system! Smile))
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:03 pm

You  Hype? ^
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Kyuz wrote:
nubs like him^ shouldnt be able to do that...and i think that the kage should put genins in squads

EDIT: actually it should be auto...every new player should be able to join a squad by choosing from a list with the current open squads...until they hit lets say lvl 10..would also prevent nubs like kyuz to abuse it
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:50 pm

agreed ^
Back to top Go down
Coold

Coold

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 pm

You can technically abuse this to get 20% exp and store it until you can hit level 120. Good luck doing that through C ranks though. Berlin's words 
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:47 pm

not that kind of abuse..i meant this one
Kyuz wrote:
Back to top Go down
Itsutaya

Itsutaya

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Damn, No more Amaterasu in the forest, Or Tsunami, Or any other lvl 60+ jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:21 am

"Nubs like Kyuz " ...Bro, im less of a nub than you'll evar be.

Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am

Kyuz wrote:
"Nubs like Kyuz " ...Bro, im less of a nub than you'll evar be.

KYUZ you nub.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Kab your sig gave me autism.
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Kab your sig gave me autism.

It has that affect on people with even the slightest bit of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm

The one who says: "Naruto is so strong, he beats goku and shit." is obv retarded.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:40 am

wiping out two villages >>> wiping out a whole planet obv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Update and Squad System   Rank Update and Squad System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Update and Squad System
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next