Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirthing Rushing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siku

Siku

Rebirthing Rushing. Empty
PostSubject: Rebirthing Rushing.   Rebirthing Rushing. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 am

-Just a small idea. But kinda feel like once rebirthing comes out, most people are gonna try and rush through all there rebirths and no one will be actually playing the game. So was thinking maybe adding another requirement of having so many kills (so people don't rush random low stats quickly) or having so much play time or something.

-Otherwise I don't know, could just be me that feels this way. >.<

-Siku
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG

PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing Rushing.   Rebirthing Rushing. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:12 am

Most rebirth clans require 25+ in one stat to unlock. I'm sure ppl will still try to fight and play the game. Either way its up to them on how they play. I don't like adding restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing Rushing.   Rebirthing Rushing. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 am

-True enough. I felt it was more of a personal opinion so but wanted to make sure. I whore play the game anyways shouldn't fall behind with serious play anyways. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing Rushing.   Rebirthing Rushing. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Fast rebirths = higher level = better stats = OP player = nubs QQin = OP player lol'in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirthing Rushing.   Rebirthing Rushing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirthing Rushing.
Page 1 of 1