Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soundies can somehow escape hospital

Go down 
+2
Kyuz
Irusai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Irusai

Irusai

Soundies can somehow escape hospital Empty
PostSubject: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:39 am

While I was raiding Sound one of their Uchiha's escaped the hospital somehow and wasn't taking damage once he finally recovered we were able to kill him. Even though he wasn't killing us it can be abused badly. Soundies can somehow escape hospital <a href=Soundies can somehow escape hospital NarutoNextGeneration2013-06-22023846" />
EDIT: They escape by using mastered substitution and then clicking Heather. (information provided by Sub-Zero.

Last edited by Irusai on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 am

Back to top Go down
Alex1457

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:47 am

Kyuz wrote:

Shows me that you know how to do it but it may seem like he has little proof but you can escape the hosp by using mastered sub and heather npc
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 am

Everyone knows about this trick, but nobody is stupid enough to do this. Anyway, this screenshot is kinda horrible: The fact that you guys were raiding and witnessed it happening would provide enough evidence. Give me the name and I'll have this dealt with. Also put this at the Report Abuse next time.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:06 am

HeilMeinExodus wrote:
I noticed you're a faggot just posting unnecessery stupid stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:51 pm

I remember that the day i played, like 2 weeks ago, the Heather NPC was left of Kabuto, between it and the black guy chunnin exam npc.
Why not code it there again, it would fix the problem.
And yeah Exo, stawp copying me.
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Vei I wish you'd kill yourself scrub
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundies can somehow escape hospital   Soundies can somehow escape hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soundies can somehow escape hospital
Page 1 of 1