Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hospital Camping

Go down 
+2
ElpChidori
Vegito05
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Since I've been told it IS forbidden, I'm reporting the following. When i was afk, someone set a 300k bounty on me. Just in the moment i stepped out of hospital, a DS and Unleash hit me. Raikon and Raikiro (also known as the noob twins) were hiding infront of the hospital just so they can bitch attack me. I've reported to the GM online, but since he just said "Np raikon", I'm taking this to forums. When i wanted to get bounty like that once, I've been warned by a GM and I've been told its gonna end up in a huge jail.
Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:41 pm

I gave an announcement telling him to stop Hospital Camping. Knowing Raikon he would not purposely break a rule, neither has he ever been caught breaking any rule or abusing a bug. After my announcement he had told me in all honesty that he was not aware of this rule and that he would never do that again. He apologized for his actions which was how I responded with ''Np''

Regardless I gave a warning that he will get a very long jail time if I catch him do it again.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:42 pm

I somehow highly doubt Raikon was unaware of this rule as it's been stated several times before, and I'm sure he does use the fourms. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking a rule.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Did you get jailed for that? Ozirus saw you camping and gave you a warning as well apparently. I've made my decision. I'm not going to jail him after 30 minutes has passed.

P.S: Off-topic. Hyamoto. You're unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:53 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Did you get jailed for that? Ozirus saw you camping and gave you a warning as well apparently. I've made my decision. I'm not going to jail him after 30 minutes has passed.

Back in 1.96 it was jailable, and it was done fairly often. Even now people are tempted to do it and some do it often, so it's just a matter of keeping an eye on higher leveled players. Off topic I hate this new forum reply stuff, annoying as shit.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Yeah its weird as fuck to quote ppl nao
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:39 pm

ElpChidori wrote:

I did it, the first day i played NNG again after a long time. I really didn't know it. But Raikon, the almighty Raikon, who always knows everything better didn't know it? Weird...
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
ElpChidori wrote:

Back in 1.96 it was jailable, and it was done fairly often. Even now people are tempted to do it and some do it often, so it's just a matter of keeping an eye on higher leveled players. Off topic I hate this new forum reply stuff, annoying as shit.
A bit off-topic, but if you want to write something outside of the quote, press the button in the 2nd row which says Swich Editor Mode. (Credits to Krypto o.o)
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Yeah we know now.
Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:31 pm

N
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:04 pm

like wtf is your purpose of posting here, besides to grave dig like an asshole.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
like wtf is your purpose of posting here

Exactly.. Why are you still replying here.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:37 pm

I know right Elp, i dont understand. Im confused.
Back to top Go down
virgilveneficus

virgilveneficus

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

That was my phone fucking up sorry bout that ><.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Camping   Hospital Camping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Camping
Page 1 of 1