Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hospital/Jail Timer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

Hospital/Jail Timer Empty
PostSubject: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Seeing as how recent events of complete asshattery now has me banned for 3 days, specifically for something I didn't even notice when supposedly I was supposed to, why not add a hospital/jail timer to let someone know how much longer they have untill they're fully healed/released. I don't know shit about coding but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to add it to the main tab somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
Seeing as how recent events of complete asshattery now has me banned for 3 days, specifically for something I didn't even notice when supposedly I was supposed to, why not add a hospital/jail timer to let someone know how much longer they have untill they're fully healed/released. I don't know shit about coding but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to add it to the main tab somewhere.

relog if you want to see your timer. On another note if you don't pay attention to your hp then you should die right away thinking you can eat any jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:48 pm

It's a suggestion, you don't need to be a cunt about it kyrpto
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Hyamoto wrote:
It's a suggestion, you don't need to be a cunt about it kyrpto

Its a built in timer, you don't have to ask for something that is already in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Why should I have to relog to know my time when it's much more convenient for a timer to be displayed in the top-right corner?
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Lord King wrote:
Why should I have to relog to know my time when it's much more convenient for a timer to be displayed in the top-right corner?
This is what I was refering to, instead of having to relog to see how much time you have left, it could be displayed somewhere letting you know how much you have left before you're let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital/Jail Timer   Hospital/Jail Timer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital/Jail Timer
Page 1 of 1