Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.

Go down 
+4
Ozirus
Vegito05
ElpChidori
Tenacity
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenacity

Tenacity

Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. Empty
PostSubject: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 am

I told him to stop or he would end up getting banned but he choose To keep attempting to insulting both me and sage wind. [img]Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. Untitl10[/img]
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:22 am

I'll deal with it when he gets on.. Because this isn't average retard, he went full retard.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:14 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
I'll deal with it when he gets on.. Because this isn't average retard, he went full retard.
Never go full retard.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:47 am

I'm loling at Sage Wind right now because he just made himself look like the biggest fucking tool. "I'm fucking ripped.... - I have 6 pack."

Please go fucking die for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:17 am

tbh this is so childish learn how to ignore... it is a valuable skill in life
Back to top Go down
Tenacity

Tenacity

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:07 am

Jobby wrote:
tbh this is so childish learn how to ignore... it is a valuable skill in life

If we just ignore behavior like this it will simply continue. Since i reported this to Elp he has spoken to Geko and he has apologized, the whole point on this section on the forum is to report cases like this if i was just ment to "ignore" them then why is this section even here?
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 am

Precisely. Also, it's very normal that some people rage whenever they get killed. And apparently Ozirus had put the OOC on that day. Things are always bound to go bad when that happens.

Anyway, I told him that I usually don't mind if you put a few rage comments or two, but don't go there and insult someones father or mother with death.

And I agree with Tenacity. It's also a valuable skill to be able to adress someone in a nice way to tell them that they were wrong. And actually succeed to accept it and apologize to each other. Sure we could ignore it, but it's a lot better if the game has a better environment. A nice atmosphere like that would be a lot more appealing to New players Wink
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 am

A 6 pack at skinny guys is like big tits on fat women, it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:12 am

You kept feeding the beast, other players even told you to stop, but you choose to keep arguing with this dumb ass. You said some rude things too,so you are also at fault
you could of stop this at anytime. If you hadn't of said anything back he would of post 3 or 4 things about you and eventually he would realize he is just talking to himself and if he doesn't who cares he is probably  some no life loser. Also why the hell doesn't this game have ignore.......*breaths heavily* thank you for reading my rant

Last edited by Jobby on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am

Ozirus wrote:
I'm loling at Sage Wind right now because he just made himself look like the biggest fucking tool. "I'm fucking ripped.... - I have 6 pack."

Please go fucking die for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Tenacity

Tenacity

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:40 am

Jobby wrote:
You kept feeding the beast, other players even told you to stop, but you choose to keep arguing with this dumb ass. You said some rude things too,so you are also at fault
you could of stop this at anytime. If you hadn't of said anything back he would of post 3 or 4 things about you and eventually he would realize he is just talking to himself and if he doesn't who cares he is probably  some no life loser. Also why the hell doesn't this game have ignore.......*breaths heavily* thank you for reading my rant

I never said anything to offend Geko what so ever i simply asked him to stop or he will be reported, do not link me with what Sage wind said as his actions where his own not mine.
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Tenacity wrote:
Jobby wrote:

I never said anything to offend Geko what so ever i simply asked him to stop or he will be reported, do not link me with what Sage wind said as his actions where his own not mine.

sigh...... i was joking bro >.>
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:19 pm

jaja doubt u were joking
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 pm

lol i was, i tried to give it away by the * breaths heavily* thing
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Every joke has a core of truth.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 pm

I wouldn't apologize to any of you chicken-lover on this game. That chicken-lover geko ain't no real chicken-lover, he is a straight up bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jobby

Jobby

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Every joke has a core of truth.
exactly^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.   Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geko was insulting both my self and Sage wind Due to the fact we killed him.
Page 1 of 1