Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Bugs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asanto

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 pm

1. you can get caught by sand coffin while you are already in a sand coffin. havent tried if u can get burial'ed by all the coffin users.

2. when you die with a bleeding effect on, you respawn and rest right away while ur hp is 0 you die. This effect can be repeated 3 times. (only tried this with coffin and spear passive, dont know if this is applied to burning for uchihas or other bleeds)

3. Flamboyant blade of daisies makes you get negative HP

4. Dont know why but in some cases when ppl gets killed, they respawn invisible. only way to fix it is relogging

Last edited by Asanto on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Yeah the immune to slow passive doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Flamboyant Blade of Daisies is a healing sword. It's suppose to make you lose HP and heal the other player.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

-That's cause there isn't a totally immune to slow passive. https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t2-202-implimented-new-stats-training-system

-However when you use mastered hide you're immune to the for a short time after.

-and like he said, it's supposed to hurt you and heal others. I mean, you do have negative a lot of attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Asanto

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 am

Siku wrote:
-That's cause there isn't a totally immune to slow passive. https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t2-202-implimented-new-stats-training-system

-However when you use mastered hide you're immune to the for a short time after.

-and like he said, it's supposed to hurt you and heal others. I mean, you do have negative a lot of attack.

when you get the mastered run speed at 25 agi. it says you are inmune to slows. IDK about mastered hide. And i'll change the bug on the sword cause it hurts you past 0 hp anyways. Thnxs both for clearing me up
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 am

Yes it does say that you will be immune to passives in the text of unlocking it with speed, Siku.
Back to top Go down

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 am

Removed slow immunity because its OP.
Back to top Go down
Asanto

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 am

ok im removing it from the list

EDIT: im also removing palms one cause i saw u replaced the freeze with a slow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Bugs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs!   Some Bugs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Bugs!
Page 1 of 1