Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System Empty
PostSubject: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 pm

I don't really like the old way to gain stats and leveling up in general so I revamped it all. The new stats are already in the game. I'll summarize them here.

There are now 7 different stats. They all affect different attributes of your character and you can customize your character more to your play-style. Also, instead pre-2.0 where you level up after gaining 8-12 stats, you now level up after every stat point, making every stat point feel more valuable.

Strength: +25 health, +15 attack power

Stamina: +100 health, +0.2 energy regen per second, +1.4 health per second

Intelligence: +25 chakra, +1 chakra regen per second, +4 chakra control, -0.25% ninjutsu cooldown, +2% training speed, +10% business skill*, +1 genjutsu proficiency, +1 genjutsu resistance, +0.5% critical rate

Speed: +1% critical defense, +1% critical rate, -0.5% cooldown, -0.025 attack delay, +3% dodge

Taijutsu: -1% taijutsu cooldown, -0.04 attack delay, +3% dodge, +4% accuracy, +6 attack power, +1 taijutsu proficiency

Ninjutsu: -1% ninjutsu cooldown, +15 ninjutsu power, +1 ninjutsu proficiency")

Handseals: +2 chakra control, +0.33 second handseal speed

*increases ryo earned from missions

Leveling up stats will also give you extra effects when hitting milestones. The details on what they do will be covered in another post. Since the new level cap without rebirths is 60, having 30 of a stat is quite a lot and it means a lot of specializing. If you're sad that you can't be as strong as Madara Uchiha the first playthrough, remember that only few matches Madara's strength canonically.

Speed
2 - Body Flicker Techniquehis move makes
3 - Substitution
5 - Level 2 Ninjutsu Intensity(projectile speed)
6 - Rank 2 Run Speed
8 - Backdash
10 - +3% Critical Rate
11 - Level 3 Ninjutsu Intensity
13 - Improved Hide
14 - Rank 1 Run Speed
15 - Mastered Substitution
17 - Ambush(Passive)
19 - Level 4 Ninjutsu Intensity
21 - +4% Critical Rate
23 - Assassinate
25 - Mastered Run Speed
26 - Lightning Flash
28 - +3% Critical Rate
30 - Evasion

I am implementing a new experience system. You get experience from killing other players, NPCs, exploring, doing missions, bounties, gaining influence, paying respect at shrines and pretty much everything.

The method of gaining stats itself is very simple and mindless but who likes complicated annoying shit to grind anyways.

Strength - Punching logs
Stamina - Waterfall Climbing
Intelligence - Meditation
Ninjutsu - Elemental Focus(Press F/attack while resting on water)
Taijutsu - Punch while wearing weights(temporary)
Speed - Run while wearing weights
Handseals - Practice Handseals(Hotkey J)

When you do these actions your experience will quickly flow into the stat you are training, so essentially you're "training" while playing the game and the actual training is just a fancier way for stat allocation.

When you use up all your experience though, you can still gain stat experience. Just really slowly especially if your stats are high. I leave this option because some people like to just chat with guildmates or village members while they mindlessly grind. To prevent EZ though I'm setting it so that you can only train for an hour every 3 hours before you hit exhaustion.

To make a comparison, if you have the experience, getting from 11-12 strength will take 15 seconds of log punching. Getting that experience should take about 15-20 minutes. Without experience and just hitting the log, it will take 40 minutes.

Any questions?

Last edited by Berlin(Troj) on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 am

This system has been implemented as of a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:11 pm

I quote everything herp derp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 pm

I updated it and stop trolling.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 pm

The damage increases are off still
Tai +2 and Str +8 o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:53 am

I mean in game I'm too lazy to update it on this rly old post.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Question answered.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Please update to the new one/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System   2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.02 IMPLIMENTED New Stats/Training System
Page 1 of 1