Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weight Training/Exp Bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halsted

Weight Training/Exp Bug Empty
PostSubject: Weight Training/Exp Bug   Weight Training/Exp Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:21 pm

This bug occurs whenever I'm wearing weights. Every step I take gives me 1 exp automatically, this is abusable. Also another effect seems to be my stats can't get exp into it, I've tried 3 training method for 3 separated stats and none of it worked.
Back to top Go down
Mervens

Mervens

PostSubject: Re: Weight Training/Exp Bug   Weight Training/Exp Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Weights make sure you can't take steps often. If you thinks it's abusable, get ready to spend hours for a single speed level .-.

Oh, and just training doesn't get you enough exp for much. Go do missions for exp, then start training.
Back to top Go down
Siku

Siku

PostSubject: Re: Weight Training/Exp Bug   Weight Training/Exp Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:50 pm

That's not a bug, you're supposed to gain 1 exp every step with weights on, you even gain exp just for walking and more on water, look at the exp guide. https://narutonextgen.forumotion.com/t4-official-exp-guide
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Training/Exp Bug   Weight Training/Exp Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weight Training/Exp Bug
Page 1 of 1