Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Guide

Go down 
+7
Zanos
Fuji Mika
ElpChidori
Eternal2
Meww
#Austic
Gluscap
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Train efficiently.
  • Time it takes to complete a mission matters just as much as the amount of EXP it gives.
  • You should be doing D rank missions up until level 20, maybe even 25-30 depending on your clan.
  • Just because you have C rank missions doesn't mean you should do them.
  • Do not save EXP at cap for the sole reason of training faster, its not faster. In one GA as a level 5 I was able to obtain 8k exp(was training pretty fast, should usually be around 5-7k), unless you can get 80k exp in a GA while at cap, its not worth it.
  • On your first rebirth chunnins are just a waste of time, unless you know what you're doing and are certain you can get it in your first/second try. It gives no EXP, you probably can't do A/B rank missions anyways.
  • Bring your speed and intel up to level 10 each before you level any other stats. Speed helps you get around to do missions faster, 10 intel gives 20% training speed.
  • If you're not on your 100/120 cap, don't worry about builds. Get each stat to level 10 and then level each stat up by one.

Training Boosts
  • Consider the influence of your village(always 100% if you're missing nin) your base training speed. 100% influence being 100% training speed. Ranges from 80% - 150%.
  • Each point of intelligence gives you 2% training speed.
  • Each banner your village has gives you 2% training speed.
  • When you reach 39 levels within cap, you get a 125% training speed bonus. (21[60], 41[80], 61[100], 81[120])
  • When you reach 19 levels within cap, you get a 175% training speed bonus on top of your previous 125%. This totals to about 220% training speed. (41[60], 61[80], 81[100], 101[120])

You should always try to reach the next training speed bonus before saving up exp. It doesn't make sense to start saving exp at level 20/40(level 60 cap) when you you could just level up once and get more EXP.

You don't have to take my word for it though, but I'm pretty sure I've got a char to level 120 the fastest (1d/19.5h). The rates stuff isn't stated anywhere in the game cept for the intel boost(so its not confirmed by berlin), but I'm pretty sure thats what they are.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:21 pm

May I suggest to add that saving about 50k exp (5k when you rb) so that you can have 10 speed off the bat would be a decent idea. That's what I like to do at least.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Its 45,000 exp to start off with 10speed. Or any stat to 10. 106,200 exp maybe a bit more since you cant control exactly how much exp you put into a stat, to get 2 stats to 10 (Int and Speed if you want) As long as you don't have any of the stats you want to put to 10 boosted. This is specifically 1-10.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Well I'm one of those people who despises D ranks, so I'm usually doing C's by lvl 10, and by then I can rape a boar, and even beat bandits by myself. But that's just me. I will add that by level 30 you are starting to think about Sasuke lol, you're not doing D ranks.

I don't save up a damn thing before I RB though, mainly because I already know that it's not worth it.

I think you should save 15% exp from your previous RB, instead of 10% that would make it more even.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Well I'm one of those people who despises D ranks, so I'm usually doing C's by lvl 10, and by then I can rape a boar, and even beat bandits by myself. But that's just me. I will add that by level 30 you are starting to think about Sasuke lol, you're not doing D ranks.

I don't save up a damn thing before I RB though, mainly because I already know that it's not worth it.

I think you should save 15% exp from your previous RB, instead of 10% that would make it more even.

Its actually pretty evened out maybe even better. 10% of Sasuke at cap is like 500 exp your lucky to get 100-200 exp from a D rank at level 1.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:10 pm

The only times I stacked exp was at the lvl100 cap, simply because I had taken my time to reach that cap. Might as well put it into good use temporarily. While having fun, I just simply got around 300k exp. It feels good to instantly level to lvl35. The biggest bother of RB'ing, is to get 10 speed. Walking slow is so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Meww wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:

Its actually pretty evened out maybe even better. 10% of Sasuke at cap is like 500 exp your lucky to get 100-200 exp from a D rank at level 1.

Well you rounded up too high. Sasuke is usually 3.6k while capped up to 4k if you're lucky. D ranks are 85 at lvl 1 up to 150 if you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Mika

Fuji Mika

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am

Hi please somebody answer me. How do I train intelligence? I can't find any Meditate button. Is it the same as the N or rest button? The Training guide just says train intelligence by meditating but I can't see any command button for it. Also where are the training logs for taijutsu training? I have been hitting the logs outside the village with the weights on but my taijutsu does not level up
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 am

Fuji Mika wrote:
Hi please somebody answer me. How do I train intelligence? I can't find any Meditate button. Is it the same as the N or rest button? The Training guide just says train intelligence by meditating but I can't see any command button for it. Also where are the training logs for taijutsu training? I have been hitting the logs outside the village with the weights on but my taijutsu does not level up
Press M, press arrow keys to funnel exp into intelligence.

Press F with weights on to funnel exp into taijutsu.

You need experience in your EXP pool at the top left to level stats. You normally get this from doing missions.

All of this should be in the tutorial.
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Pretty usefull I guess, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:17 pm

That sig is too small. Its not fitting my whole screen.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Shadow wrote:
That sig is too small. Its not fitting my whole screen.

lmao, it covers my entire phone screen.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Lolol
Back to top Go down
EthemP

EthemP

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Happy now? Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guide   Training Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Guide
Page 1 of 1