Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training/Stat Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yomi Snow

Training/Stat Guide Empty
PostSubject: Training/Stat Guide   Training/Stat Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 10:48 am

The 7 stats; Strength, Stamina, Handseals, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Speed, and intelligence are used to not only improve your character, but to further customize them.

Strength[Str]: Increases physical damage, gives the second greatest amount of hp.
Gains:+1.5 attack power +9 health, +2 chakra

Stamina[Stam]: Increases health. Also improves rates of energy regeneration and health regeneration.
Gains:+0.2 energy regen per second, +0.4 health per second +20 health, +2 chakra

Handseals[Hsls]: Increases chakra control and handseal speed.  
Gains:+2 chakra control, +0.33 second handseal speed, -0.75% ninjutsu cooldown, +2 proficiency +5 health, +2 chakra

Ninjutsu[Nin]: Increases damage output from ninjutsu based skills.
Gains:+2 ninjutsu power +5 health, +2 chakra

Taijutsu[Tai]: Improves your hand-to-hand capability. Increases attack speed, dodge rate, accuracy and proficiency.
Gains:+6% attack speed, +3% dodge, +4% accuracy, +0.5 attack power, +2 proficiency +5 health, +2 chakra

Speed[Spd]: Likely will be the core of your build. In addition to increasing your run speed, also increases critical hit rate and critical defense as well as lowers cooldowns.
Gains:+1% critical defense, +1% critical rate, -0.5% ninjutsu cooldown, -1.2% taijutsu cooldown, +2% attack speed, +3% dodge +5 health, +2 chakra

Intelligence[Int]: Increases chakra. Improves chakra regeneration rate, chakra control and slightly increases critical hit rate.
Gains:+0.3 chakra regen per second, +4 chakra control, -1% genjutsu cooldown, +2% training speed, +4% business skill, +1 proficiency, +0.5% critical rate +5 health, +8 chakra
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To gain stats, you need experience. Experience is gained by doing almost anything in the game, from taking damage to doing missions.
The most effective way to gain experience is either flat out training stats, or completing missions.
For the most experience per second, training stats is recommended. However, completing missions takes more time, but provides a larger chunk of experience.
Once you have enough experience, you can pump it into any stat of your choosing.

To train your stats:
Strength: Put on weights and punch the air.
Stamina: Press "M" on a waterfall to enter the meditation position, then use the "P" "L" ";" " ' " keys to mimic the arrows.
Handseals:Tap or hold the "J" key.
Ninjutsu: Press "N" to enter the resting position, then tap or hold "F".
Taijutsu: Punch a log or tree.
Speed: Walk while wearing weights.
Intelligence: Press "M" anywhere except on a waterfall to enter the meditation position then use the "P" "L" ";" " ' " keys to mimic the arrows.

With each stat you gain, you gain a level. Every three levels, you earn a skill point.
Skill points can be used by clicking the skill tree button in the bottom right of your game screen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Tips-
-Handseals/Strength/Taijutsu can all be trained alongside speed. The way this is done, is by putting on weights and walking around to train speed while simultaneously fulfilling the conditions to train another stat.
(Example: Walk with weights on for speed, and tap the "J" key as you're walking to train handseals with speed.)
-You can buy scrolls of secrets from the "Elite NPC" in your village. Leaf-Kakashi Sound-Orochimaru Sand-Gaara
(Scroll of secrets, often referred to SoS, increase your training rate by 5x for 6 minutes. This does not apply to mission experience, only stat training.)
-Missions place a training debuff on you. So each time you receive one, it's best to accept it, and complete it or cancel it to avoid missing out on experience.
Personal Build/Stat Tips
Yomi|Yuki|:
I personally like to make my characters annoying for other people to deal with. That being said, I absolutely maximize my utility stats(Handseals & Speed) to maximize my cooldowns and throw out skills as often as possible. After that, I build the absolute minimum amount of intelligence, just enough to last in long fights without running out of chakra. After intelligence, I build just enough stamina to where I feel comfortable enough to take a few hits. And finally, I maximize damage.

Makenshi|Uchiha|:
Start off by gettin enough into to have no drain this is usally 15-20 with most clans, then enough hsls to have instant jutsus on most jutsus if they don't have long hsls, then guaranteed 30 speed followed by capping damage stat then pumping rest into stam.

Satoshi|Uchiha|:
I prioritize speed first. I always get 30 speed no matter what clan because without it I wouldn't be able to move effectively and resist slows. Secondly, I prioritize damage. Damage is extremely important, so I always make sure to maximize it in any way that I can. Thirdly, I prioritize handseals (if applicable). Without sufficient handseals, you can't cast your jutsus well. Next is stamina. I always like to have a moderate amount of stamina so I can take a few more hits and still potentially make a comeback. Also, I never like to have 1 stamina only because even a little bit of regen goes a long way with regards to recovering from bleeding during a fight. The regen from 1 stamina is just too low. Lastly, I prioritize intelligence. Most clans don't need to invest heavily into intelligence, but I try to get a moderate amount nonetheless since without it you're unable to cast jutsus efficiently.

(My computer crashed and I lost the info I got from a few players, if you would like, post your tips below and I'll update this post as your information comes in)
Back to top Go down

Training/Stat Guide
Page 1 of 1