Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stamina training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Facug01

Stamina training Empty
PostSubject: Stamina training   Stamina training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:19 am

Hello, I'm here to make a suggestion I personally think would be very helpful, a jutsu or an item wich allows you to climb waterfalls (or go down) without training stam, because I always find myself in the situation where I'm too lazy to go all the way around and I end up wating my exp for stam and I personally find it very tedious, any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading, Fpro Smile
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Stamina training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stamina training   Stamina training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 am

What sort of horrible person doesn't max stamina?

That said, I do agree that you should be able to not get exp from walking up waterfalls, it does screw up some(bad) builds.
Back to top Go down
Facug01

Stamina training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stamina training   Stamina training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:16 am

I know, but it is annoying that one just has to go all the way around the waterfall whe you have like 28 stam and you really dont need any more exp in stam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stamina training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stamina training   Stamina training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stamina training
Page 1 of 1