Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bunch o shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanos

Zanos

Bunch o shit Empty
PostSubject: Bunch o shit   Bunch o shit I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:35 am

Fire fields do not do any damage if you run around them. This was bugged way back in 1.96 and still is.

Fucking around with clone explosion. Currently all the clones explode except one, which refuses to go away unless you use clones/shadow clones to destroy active clones. As far as I can tell shadow clones are also immortal.

Maximum Chakra: in the Beta Stats page lists your status (Newbie, GM, etc.) instead of your, well, max chakra.

Health/chakra bars dissappear all the time. No idea why.

The icon overlay for expiring effects won't come off, even after dying in some cases.

(Courtsey of Jensu) You can rest in rotation, apparently. Also not a bug, but Hyuugas can stun lock you from 100-0, and I have 7.9k HP.

And a caveat, since we have skills and passives and modes that affect our various stats, can we have those display on the stat pages while they are active? Either the effect followed by what it's doing or just modifying the stat readouts themselves.
Back to top Go down

Bunch o shit
Page 1 of 1