Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some grinding shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluscap

some grinding shit Empty
PostSubject: some grinding shit   some grinding shit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:18 pm

atm i feel the grind is too small. i'm not saying its too easy to get to max level, i love how currently it doesn't take days and days of grinding to reach the top, it would be nice if there were things to grind after you reach cap though so you have more reasons to play said character instead of for raids/events/tourneys etc

here are some ideas

10 000 000 exp for 1 skillpoint, can get at tsuande. can be done 3 times

after hitting cap, doing 1k s/a/b rank missions brings your defense up by 0.25%, up to a cap of 3%

idk what else or if these are op or what, i just feel like atm you make a cap char, make an alt n rinse & repeat. would be nice if there were things to do on the cap character
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

some grinding shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: some grinding shit   some grinding shit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

The skill point idea could be nerfed to 1mil exp instead of 10mil, thats just too much, though I do like it. The 1k missions idea sounds not worth it imo. Something like clothing or Secret scrolls would be nice though. Cloths that actually give boosts, though.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

some grinding shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: some grinding shit   some grinding shit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:55 pm

make it for every 1m exp you get 1SP

+1
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

some grinding shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: some grinding shit   some grinding shit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 pm

yeah the numbers could be tweaked, but the point is I think it would be nice to have things to grind for post-cap. imo the mission one i put was a bad idea because you'll be doing missions anyway if this idea went through to get EXP for SPs, so having two intensives to do missions isn't really a good idea.

an idea instead when you get capped at level 120, when you kill people lvl 100+ then you get 0.1% defense or attack bonus up to 3%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some grinding shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: some grinding shit   some grinding shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some grinding shit
Page 1 of 1