Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi Abusing(?)

Go down 
+3
Temari
#Austic
Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:14 pm

So someone was taking our bandum while hiding so I attacked him but whatever I did he wouldnt unhide. But I could see "heal" appear on his char like it does when u attack a snake user. So since he wouldnt unhide it obviously was a staff member.

Since I thought that only Daichi(besides Berlin) was on I put my tracker on Daichi and the blue dot went east (--> thiy way) on a straight line) I was gonna follow it but Raitos clones blocked me and seconds later Daichi teleported to me anyway because I had said on ooc that someone was abusing hide. Now Daichi told me that before he teleported to me that he was in iron which is west(<---). So either my tracker was fucked up (which i doubt) or he was lying. He also said that it might have been Prox/Komman but Prox is iron and Komman was not on so...Oh and Daichi is a snake user.

Actually i wasnt going to post on forums but his words ("Even if I would abuse Berlin wouldnt care") made me post it so..

Below is an edited screenshot of our talk on say/ooc
Screenshot

Also are staff members rly able to see the blue dot of trackers when its not them whos using it? If they cant then daich was obviously lying from the start.

EDIT: Young Ree was there too. He certainly saw that the one i was attacking wasnt unhiding but im not sure if he also saw those "heal" words so..
Oh and aside from that prox is iron he was talking when i was fighting the invisible dude...check screenshot

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Do I even really need to say anything. Needs to ban himself for going against the rules
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

In That Screenshot Are Also People Saying Offensive Things And Daichi Doing Shit About It, Notice How Its Only When I Say Something Offensive He Just Mutes Me And Then Bans Me. So Much Abuse From Dis Adminz.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Emp shush..U deserved that ban cause u were bypassing mutes..which u got cause u were making fun of ashleys name.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Daichi can you mute leo he called someone a "fail motherfucker" I have a screeny as proof
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Btw I like how he tells you stfu in the screeny. Thats offensive af, should prolly mute himself
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 pm

AND LOL HOW HE MUTED YOU FOR NOTHING. Like cmon
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

actually Ohadx was muted cause he had transformed into me..and stop triple posting
Back to top Go down

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:56 pm

A valid complaint for once in this subforum. I will investigate
Back to top Go down
Kyófu

Kyófu

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:17 am

Erm I don't know how to respond to this as I said it was not me so erm whatever I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 pm

As you can see on the screenshot I posted, Daichi said that he isnt able to use staff-hide while being a dog. Also he said that he could see the blue dot of my tracker when Im tracking him. I even used it then right there and asked him if he was seeing it and he said yes.
So obviously I didnt believe him and tried it out again with Komman today as you can see in the screenshot below. He could transform into a dog and then use staff-hide. He also wasnt able to see the blue dot of my tracker when I was tracking him. So Daichi was lying.

If thats not proof enough that he was abusing it and still denying it, then I dont know what proof I can give you anymore.
SCREENSHOT:
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:18 am

Busted.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:20 am

Kyuz wrote:
Busted.
Back to top Go down
Kabeto

Kabeto

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm

lol! Caught red handed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daichi Abusing(?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi Abusing(?)   Daichi Abusing(?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi Abusing(?)
Page 1 of 1