Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinchuriki System

Go down 
+2
Krypto406
Brogoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brogoku

Brogoku

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Balance: Jinchuriki idea

Hello all,

I have read Berlins idea of how to get a bijuu, and i agree with it, but i believe the jinchuriki should be decided differently and built differently

Here we go :

Jinchuriki Capture

After a village or villages captures a bijuu whether it be Kyuubi or Habichi there must be a worldwide tournament deciding which village gains control, and which villager gets the bijuu. We will call this the Jinchuriki Selection.

The tournament will be done in an elimination style match, or Free-for-all type battle of whichever choosing, and the last one standing shall gain ownership of the bijuu. Although, this will come with cons as well. If a jinchuriki owner dies 5 or 10 times they lose the jinchuriki, and each death will cost a village 3 influence.

Bijuu Boosts and Powers

After a Jinchuriki has been chosen he or she does not automatically gain the awesome powers that come with it. There will be 4 levels and 4 test the user will have to go through.

Level System boosts

Level 1(Auto):Attack and Defense boost by 15%.
Level 2: User will gain a skill that raises their Health and Chakra by 10% while slowly damaging the user by 1% per 2 seconds -Stance, or passive-.
Level 3: User gains an attack skill called "Bijuu Cage." This skill can trap you and a single other person inside of a cage  made of chakra just in case a couple of players are trying to swarm you since you hold a bijuu, or this cage can be turned into a wall giving you a chance to escape. (This Jutsu takes 50% of your Chakra as penalty.)
Level 4: Gains a Skill called "Beast Overhaul" You and your Bijuu have finally decided that you are the master, and your bijuu has given you full control. You gain 20% boosts in overall damage, defence, and Regen.

Now these are the boost you will get after completing the tests for them.

Bijuu Test:

Level 2 : Your Bijuu has decided that you have a weak mind and that it can overtake you by attacking you in mind. You are not strong enough to face off with your bijuu so you must run down a hall of thoughts in your mind within a certain time frame, to gain an understanding of how the bijuu's chakra works.

Level 3: Since you foiled the Bijuu on your first test, it has decided that you are not "that" weak, and comes up with a new idea. It pulls you into your mindscape, and spawns 3 mysterious (Anbu leveled) Npcs that you must defeat within 5 minutes, or you will fail the test.

Level 4: You have gotten tired of the Bijuu's assault on you thought your mind, so you decided enough was enough. You enter the cage where the bijuu has been sealed inside of you and challenge it for ownership of its powers. You and the Bijuu face off for a final time with no time frame. (Bijuu is tougher than an anbu, but lower than samurai guards.)

If you fail a test you must wait 10 minutes before trying again.

This is my suggestion

-Brogoku-
Back to top Go down
Brogoku

Brogoku

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm

P.s No player with a leader position will be able to gain a Bijuu, and a no Jinchuriki holder will be able to become a leader.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Brogoku wrote:

Level 1(Auto):Attack and Defense boost by 15%.
Level 2: User will gain a skill that raises their Health and Chakra by 10% while slowly damaging the user by 1% per 2 seconds -Stance, or passive-.
Level 3: User gains an attack skill called "Bijuu Cage." This skill can trap you and a single other person inside of a cage  made of chakra just in case a couple of players are trying to swarm you since you hold a bijuu, or this cage can be turned into a wall giving you a chance to escape. (This Jutsu takes 50% of your Chakra as penalty.)
Level 4: Gains a Skill called "Beast Overhaul" You and your Bijuu have finally decided that you are the master, and your bijuu has given you full control. You gain 20% boosts in overall damage, defence, and Regen.
Level 1 + the village bonus + powered = retardedly op. Level 1 + village bonus + chakra transfer = op Not even going to go into level 4 being op'd.
Level 2 sounds really op on high hp clans, while really abuseable on all clans if it works like the red pot on LoL (this is only if it is a stance). But if it a passive it sounds like you will have 0 hp regen, like the old wind shield.
The only abuse I can see from level 3 is putting it around like a bandum, or like a hosp so you can take a bandum, or spawn kill at the hosp.
Edit: put the strike in.

Brogoku wrote:

Jinchuriki Capture
After a village or villages captures a bijuu whether it be Kyuubi or Habichi there must be a worldwide tournament deciding which village gains control, and which villager gets the bijuu. We will call this the Jinchuriki Selection.
That alone sounds really silly. If you captured the biju, why do you have to have a world tourny to have to win the biju again?
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 pm

I like the idea just needs some tweaks here and there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:52 pm

why a tourney if a village has managed to capture it already? from what i read in the patch notes there will be chaos (shitload of ppl from 3 different villages fighting in one spot) after the kyuubis down and free to capture..that is already some kind of "tourney"

those boosts u posted are too weak.. because once someone has captured the kyuubi the top ninja of the enemy villages and ofc akatsuki will be hunting him...even if he gets help from his own village he should still be op all by himself

idk about the tests actually...something similiar to that would be good but gaining those abilities just over time would also do...though i dont think someone low lvled would be able to do those tests
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 pm

A tourny is required dumb fucks. We don't want some level 3 trash or the "favored" shit head to recieve the jinjuri. all for himself. The tourny allows everyone a chance to fight for it and see who is strong enough to deserve it. I would recommend One vs One with requirements, like having gotten toward your third rebirth passive, and being level 35~40+ since then on one is able to fend for himself. Also kages would not be permitted since they will recieve there own boosts soon, people who just join the village arn't allowed to participate ("just cause this village got the jinjuri. Ill leave my vill cuz I wan it even doe I pay nu attention before to village till noaw" is the reasoning why newbies cant join the tourney) and yea. That's my own reasoning which I think is quite fair.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm

spookyariton wrote:
A tourny is required dumb fucks. We don't want some level 3 trash or the "favored" shit head to recieve the jinjuri. all for himself. The tourny allows everyone a chance to fight for it and see who is strong enough to deserve it. I would recommend One vs One with requirements, like having gotten toward your third rebirth passive, and being level 35~40+ since then on one is able to fend for himself. Also kages would not be permitted since they will recieve there own boosts soon, people who just join the village arn't allowed to participate ("just cause this village got the jinjuri. Ill leave my vill cuz I wan it even doe I pay nu attention before to village till noaw" is the reasoning why newbies cant join the tourney) and yea. That's my own reasoning which I think is quite fair.

you are very silly, you dumb fuck.

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
The first person who uses the sealing jutsu without being interrupted for 20 seconds get the Kyuubi sealed into them, becoming a Jinchuuriki.

a low level can never take out stronger players and stand there for 20 seconds without being interrupted.
also, even if there would be a tourney, a lvl 35~40 can't defend himself for shit when a 120 player is trying to kill him.

I suggest you to read berlin's post about kyuubi, and then comment on this suggestion. a tourney is bs to decide who gets it.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:34 pm

I think that guy literally didn't read a single thing I wrote or what Berlin wrote.
TL;DR (just for you spooky) Your autistic.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:30 pm

You dumb fucks, why you no get his quite fair reasoning?
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 pm

If you find the level requirement not high then raise it, 70~80+ and either way I still believe my idea is rather fair.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
After Kyuubi is defeated, chaos ensues. Whatever peace treaty will be gone and Kyuubi's body will be left to be sealed by sealing jutsu which is learned by all ANBUs, Akatsuki and Kages. The first person who uses the sealing jutsu without being interrupted for 20 seconds get the Kyuubi sealed into them, becoming a Jinchuuriki.
You literally didn't read anything, holy shit. your retarded.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:20 pm

I read it. And I had said. I believe, my Idea, is much more fair. (would also be cool if the akatsuki can ambush during the tourney if they hear of it.)
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:03 pm

You don't have to like my idea. No reason for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:25 pm

You don't have to approve my response, just sharing my reaction.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:56 pm

spookyariton wrote:
I read it. And I had said. I believe, my Idea, is much more fair. (would also be cool if the akatsuki can ambush during the tourney if they hear of it.)
OR as Berlin said akats can also seal the kyuubi. And sense only akats, kages, and anbus can seal the kyuubi. There is 0 chance that a scrub bitch chicken-lover will be able to have it. So your idea is fucking retarded so please stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinchuriki System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki System   Jinchuriki System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinchuriki System
Page 1 of 1