Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Guild System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brogoku

Brogoku

Possible Guild System Empty
PostSubject: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Balance: Guild System idea

Idea :

My idea is to do something for the missing nins who seek to be independent from the Villages. So i am suggesting a Guild system , and posting functions it could have.

Overall

My idea is that Missing-Nins can join 2 code appointed guilds made by owner. All of the guilds will center around Iron village, and the two guilds will have their bases there. The interior of the bases will just be one big area about 3/4 the size of waterfall village. There will be a Mission board, and an npc named "Mysterious Stranger." The guild members will be able to do C-B type (Only) rank missions for exp and money.(i.e Bases will be the Apartment buildings.)

Guild system Perks and Cons

The two guilds will have some perks and some cons. Here is the list

Pros

25% Training Boost from Winning a Guild War
Guild Augmented Weapons(If, and Depending if weapons ever get their official boosts in-game.)
Immunity from Samurai Guards
Increased exp from killing village npcs by 5%.

Cons
Does not get same boosts as a village would.
Cannot do A Ranks.
Cannot Capture Banners for Exp Increase.
Cannot Capture Bandums for Exp, or Money.

Guild Wars

Every 30 minutes or so members within one of the 2 guilds will get a Guild War Notification and have to speak to Iron Announcer to join Guild War. Guild Wars are going to happen between the 2 guilds so that one guild can gain an elapsed time of increased exp called "Hour of Fame" per Guild War. Guild War is much like Chunins except that it wont be hosted in the Forest of Death, and has different rules. The basics of Guild war is that you must either kill the Guild Leader or be the first guild to gain 7 kills to win. The Guild leader of the winning guild gets 2 points of reputation or 300k Ryo (for when clothes and weapons get boosts.)

Maximum amount of Guild memebrs per guild is 8.
Pretty Much it.

-Brogoku-
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 pm

So you're suggesting that missing nin can join two new villages? Because that's what you basically wrote. you become a missing nin becuase you either want to switch villages or you want to be on your own. Also, 2 rep every 30 minutes? Sounds pretty fucking stupid considering that you need 3 hours of gameplay to be able to give/reduce reputation.
Back to top Go down
Hyamoto

Hyamoto

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:11 pm

>Immunity from Samurai Guards

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 pm

What about the villagers that want to be in a guild?
And samurai immunity is op.
Back to top Go down
Brogoku

Brogoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
So you're suggesting that missing nin can join two new villages? Because that's what you basically wrote. you become a missing nin becuase you either want to switch villages or you want to be on your own. Also, 2 rep every 30 minutes? Sounds pretty fucking stupid considering that you need 3 hours of gameplay to be able to give/reduce reputation.
1st and Foremost its 2 rep to the leader of the guild if he is online.

2ndly there are many people who wish not to be involved in villages.

3rdly, samurai guard immunity sounds reasonable enough if there spawn place is going to be iron village/ the are a citizen of iron village.
Back to top Go down
Brogoku

Brogoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 pm

[quote="Krypto406"]What about the villagers that want to be in a guild?

i do not understand, its 8 members per guild so you either have to fight for the spot, be the first to get it, or the guild master kicks you out and invites them.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Your first conter arguement makes no sense.
The 3 villages are kinda 3 groups of ppl with similar personalities ( from what ive seen). If you dont fit in one of those, you prolly wont do better in a guild.
What krypto means is that some want to be in a village AND in a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Guild System   Possible Guild System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Guild System
Page 1 of 1