Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowV2

Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances   Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:28 pm

So I had this idea for a very long time in my mind. Basically you dissolve the village system and add in hideouts for each clan. There would be an alliance system where 3+ clans would be able to form an alliance and occupy major settlements/hideouts thus creating original villages. Pretty much like in the manga/anime before villages were created. I never suggested this idea because we all know how many alts ppl have and like to village hope every then and now. So if this clan alliances idea was added you would be restricted to join your clans village or be a missing nin.
But now that I saw Kayne members coming back it came to my mind to use guilds to build villages instead of using clans. So any major guild with lets say maybe 10+ active members would have their own hideout and through alliances with lets say 2 more guilds be able to create villages. There would however be restrictions so that a village cant contain too many guilds.
Each village would work just like now with missions and shit. But how the ranks are handeld/named and shit should be up to the respective village guilds/leaders. As for new players they would be able to choose one village (not guild) to join and could then join one of the guilds inside the village afterwards if they fullfill their req.
This would pretty much mean that the story from the villages and what not would all be playermade. Ofcourse to ensure that there are villages for new ppl to join youd have to start your guilds now if this idea was ever to be implemented.
Back to top Go down
>Tevin<

PostSubject: Re: Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances   Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 pm

its a great idea shadow but that sounds like too much work for dante
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances   Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:08 am

I find this idea to be interesting on paper. But I actually would love to see it actually implemented and see how it works then.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances   Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 am

Of course its gonna be a lot of work but I feel like this would make nng far better than all the other existing naruto games. It would add more rp and originality into the game while still using the "naruto universe" as Musab said on ooc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances   Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissolve Village System for Clan/Guild Alliances
Page 1 of 1