Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

visual powers cons...

Go down 
+5
Fatty Fatcakes
spookyariton
Krypto406
Musab
Avihay31
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Avihay31

visual powers cons... Empty
PostSubject: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 am

i thought about new cons to sharingan byakugan and even rinnegan in the future maybe:
all eye can sense chakra and not like it was in the previous nng a green square that show you who is nearby...
this time we can improve to the whole screen like if someones hiding you can sense him with sharingan/byakugan by a blue aura and shape of the character in blue.

and to add to uchihas susanoo the abillity to seal a target with an arrow or sword.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 am

That's gay
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:14 pm

I swear someone made a similar post with blue aura around where the person was instead of the radar. And the susanoo is gay.
Back to top Go down
spookyariton

spookyariton

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Not sealing with a arrow* Sasukes arrows didnt seal. That was the sword of tot. that was given to Itachi from a friend or his mentor I forgot, tot shouldn't be added in, there should just be the aval. of either getting the bow or the sword for the sussanos, this way the person chooses the weapon they want based off of what it is to be used in combat.
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm

ITS NOT BROKE STOP FIXING IT.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Or we could all agree on not making ms any more op than it is.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Shadow wrote:
Or we could all agree on not making ms any more op than it is.
Nobody good actually uses MS, because it's terrible.

I can get away with using it and not sucking because loledits.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Actually Elp used it in some of his fights. For like 10 sec ofc but thats what ms is supposed to be. And if you get the ms passives its debuffs are not that bad. But ofc Berlin could always make it more usable if he nerfed the debuffs and in return nerfed the damage but its up to him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:26 pm

I thought this said "Visual powers cons..." All I saw was fucking pros. Umm... go take english... AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Lmaoo @EternalDos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visual powers cons...   visual powers cons... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

visual powers cons...
Page 1 of 1