Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance Discussion

Go down 
+6
Zanos
Maurice
Calvin16
Shadow
fdsag13
Krypto406
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

Balance Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Its about that time we make a new one.
But please don't point out something that is weak or op. Give a suggestion to put them back in balance.
Back to top Go down
fdsag13

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Krypto told everybody to post on this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Phoenix flower damage is too high. Should either be decreased or homing removed.
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Both
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Snake Immortality Jutsu   Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Not exactly a buff or de-buff seeing as where I'm going with this, but here it goes.

Seeing as there's a lot of flak about Snakes Immortality jutsu(among the lot of other things about snakes) I think it should be exchanged for something like a passive, say "White Snake Form". Where when the user is about to die(a certain percentage of health) then they'll go into white snake mode.

When in white snake mode this is what will happen:

Cons:
-They'll lose their health regen
-They'll lose their Kusanagi, sky sword jutsu, and chakra absorbtion
-Move at a slower speed(White Snake is quite large anime wise, most likely not game wise)
-Lower defense(Simply because white snake isn't meant to defend but go on a full assault, like a last act similar to an animal in the wild. Also simply to make it fair that the player was getting rekt and has to rely on this final thing.)
-(Out of Con ideas at the moment)

Pros:
-They can gain a boost in tai/str(Highly optional since Snakes generally go tai/str anyways)
-Their shadow snake becomes a two or three tile(just for the fact that white snake mode is made up of many snakes.) or a lower CD(again for the same reason.)
-Snake binding should gain one of these properties(Not randomly generated, but coded to have only one):
-Have a wider range
-Have a lower coil time
-Or lastly have a lower CD
-Their melee does three tiles in front of them, or for a better explanation, has the range of the Kusanagi sword.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRetty sure this is gonna get some flak, but at least it's not killing a snake just to have them revive and you being binded by their immortality passive and obviously killed.

Comment freely(not like I have to say that.)

Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:34 am

Immortality Jutsu is fine, the problem is their passive health regen letting them recover to full health in <20 seconds, so when they respawn with immortality jutsu, unless you immediately kill them again, they just heal.

You need to be able to cancel regeneration to kill a snake, usually.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:32 am

^What he said.

And the one other op thing about them is the damage of the combo: Snake binds + kusanagi blades + their bind, it does well over 1000 hp and since the user is binded there isn't much for him to do. As a sustain based clan they should have the lowest dmg in the game, not some of the highest.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:00 am

It's the debuff from snake bind, fix that and fix the combo
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:31 am

yes. fix it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 am

how about i make damage over time abilities like uchiha flames, poison and etc reduce regeneration while activated?
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:02 am

I'm down for any compromise ta this point. Because these invincible gods are irking me.

Although if you are going over time it should still be a rather low damage over time unless you can someone skillfully land these posions.

Over with what I see the snakes get all that damage from the debuff.

Also. The fact that you are stunned while they revive and they get free movement while hey revive is total bull ****. They can do a automatic full combo on you. Which although this is supposue to be a tanky annoying clan, still does one of the highest damage on the game inbetween 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 am

Quote :
*Changed poison fangs to: Your striking shadow snake and binding snake glare applies a poison for 4/8/12 seconds that causes your sword of kusanagi and sky blade to deal bonus damage equal to 1% of your maximum health plus 3% of your missing health.

Experimental Body: Increase your attack power and ninjutsu power by 15/30/45 and decrease the attack power and ninjutsu power you gain from your stats by 20/30/40%.

Soul Carver: Your melee with the Sword of Kusanagi deals an additional 2/4/6% of the enemy's missing health in damage.

^Those passives are most likely the reason for the op damage.

Quote :

Unnatural Vitality: Increases health regeneration by 1/2/3. Increase health regeneration by 1/2/3% for every 1% health missing.

And this^ is the cause of their op regen.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 am

Rod wrote:
Also. The fact that you are stunned while they revive and they get free movement while hey revive is total bull ****. They can do a automatic full combo on you. Which although this is supposue to be a tanky annoying clan, still does one of the highest damage on the game inbetween 5 seconds.

I can agree, the passive for this is quite. . . bad when coupled with the snakes ability to do the bind combo, however rod manages to escape quite fine, all the time. . . Jerk It's still not fair to pretty much most oof the players. I understand being revived, as the clan is meant to live longer than pretty much most of the other clans, but stunning the opponent just ruins the hardwork that the opponent put into killing the snake user (Unless of course he/she being teamed by like five people or something) so maybe replacing the passive would be a good idea.

I also agree with Berlins idea with the lowered regen, sounds like a decent addition.

Also, you'd be right Shadow, those are the things. Lol. Along ith Genius.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Stunning people so the snake can bail is fine.

Should probably give them a damage debuff for a couple seconds on revive so they can't lolpwn people with the stun.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Probably keeping the original passive and adding a de-buff con to it aswell so there's actually a bad effect to it.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

Can we also discuss Sandstorm? the craziest "slow" in the game. Can barely move
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Uchiha is still not where it should be. Phoenix homing should be removed and chidori current nerfed. Or changed so that it pushes ppl away like that shit gms/mods use when transformed into dogs without the stun.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Shh Shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance Discussion    Balance Discussion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance Discussion
Page 1 of 1