Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death abusing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Death abusing Empty
PostSubject: Death abusing   Death abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Im not sure who this Kike Death and Death R (same person) But he abuses constantly. Today i was getting owned by Irusai trying to get his bounty. After some time Irusai logs off. so i chase death down and while im fighting him he gets to that point of death where his char is limping and shit. Instead of taking his death like a man he just "Bloops" logs off. Seeing as how the chat log dosnt show Dmg dealt  to someone i took a SS of me confronting him about it on the chat. Death abusing Da_bmp11
So after that incident i went to go kill the char he logged onto. I killed him once in sound then i went over to leaf. And to my surprise he was already out of the hosp. I try to kill him again and after a second i realize hes taking no dmg. again seeing as there's no Dmg thingy in the chat im not sure how to prove this but i have a SS of him after i was trying to kill him while he was hosp bugging. Death abusing Bug_ab10
Now before you say "hes just wearing white clothes" Hes wearing white clothes so you cant call him for hosp avoiding when it changes his clothes when time is up. Just tired of this Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Death abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death abusing   Death abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:06 pm

http://gyazo.com/705c8d1457fa9025df6009a9cda34e62
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Death abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death abusing   Death abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Hey Rod, I'm still banned... comeon man.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Death abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death abusing   Death abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:03 pm

You're not hokage anymore?
Back to top Go down
Fatty Fatcakes

Fatty Fatcakes

Death abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death abusing   Death abusing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:26 am

No the leaf morale was sickening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death abusing   Death abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death abusing
Page 1 of 1