Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cody abusing

Go down 
+3
chrisw
Kutski
#Austic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:04 am

http://gyazo.com/5e6fc338fe8b9f7688aa5382a58ecc71
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 am

Emp(Goat) wrote:
http://gyazo.com/5e6fc338fe8b9f7688aa5382a58ecc71

I got my reputation reduced from Michael. :/ it's not a big deal. Every player in the game can reduce reputation so badically everyone is abusing? <3 u Emp btw.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 am

i think emp means because he teleported to him and reduced it lolol
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 am

chrisw wrote:
i think emp means because he teleported to him and reduced it lolol
this
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 am

LO FUCKING L

i find this hilarious
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 am

Nathanok wrote:
LO FUCKING L

i find this hilarious
suck a cock hyuuga clit
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 am

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Nathanok wrote:
LO FUCKING L

i find this hilarious
suck a cock hyuuga clit

Temper Emp.... what's with you in rep anyways? its just gold colors. Does it make you feel more important in the game? bribing for rep or kicking someone out of a village just, because of a bad rep is not a good way to get a good rep.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Nathanok wrote:
LO FUCKING L

i find this hilarious
suck a cock hyuuga clit

Temper Emp.... what's with you in rep anyways? its just gold colors. Does it make you feel more important in the game? bribing for rep or kicking someone out of a village just, because of a bad rep is not a good way to get a good rep.
I DONT FUCKING BRIBE FOR REP OR KICK PEOPLE OUT. DONT BELIEVE RUMORS BRO ASK ME WE FRIENDS MAN
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 am

if thy acteth sucheth on game thy dost not deserveth of sweet, sweet reputation..th
Back to top Go down
Cody123100

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:48 am

It was a joke for being the first person I saw with gold text who (I assume) got it legitly. A joke that I corrected soon after, as soon as he stopped running around fighting people, and before you even posted this topic. You then proceeded to cry because your precious yellow text was gone and call me a pussy bitch and some variation of the phrase "aborted fetus clit licker" among other names. Furthermore, in general you were being offensive to most players and even used help to try and get me to pass on your offensive messages to other players which makes me regret taking back the joke and wonder how in god's name such a horrible person has such high rep.

You are terrible, but if it makes you feel any better I'm sorry I teleported to you and gave you -1 rep thus giving you a hit to your clearly overinflated ego by taking away your yellow text for a few seconds. An act that surely left you emotionally scarred judging by how important it was to you and the grudge you're now holding. I'm sorry the badmin took away your yellow text.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:50 am

Cody123100 wrote:
It was a joke for being the first person I saw with gold text who (I assume) got it legitly. A joke that I corrected soon after, as soon as he stopped running around fighting people, and before you even posted this topic. You then proceeded to cry because your precious yellow text was gone and call me a pussy bitch and some variation of the phrase "aborted fetus clit licker" among other names. Furthermore, in general you were being offensive to most players and even used help to try and get me to pass on your offensive messages to other players which makes me regret taking back the joke and wonder how in god's name such a horrible person has such high rep.

You are terrible, but if it makes you feel any better I'm sorry I teleported to you and gave you -1 rep thus giving you a hit to your clearly overinflated ego by taking away your yellow text for a few seconds. An act that surely left you emotionally scarred judging by how important it was to you and the grudge you're now holding. I'm sorry the badmin took away your yellow text.

Don't fuck with Cody. I'll eat your heart. <3
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 am

Cody123100 wrote:

Thanks for the apology. I'm not terrible doe lol and yes I got a big AHHAHHA EGO SO STROKE MY BIG AHAHHA EGO
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

Why are you complaining about this? If you want to see abuse I'll set your spawn to a field of rockets.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 am

Zanos wrote:
Why are you complaining about this? If you want to see abuse I'll set your spawn to a field of rockets.
Do yall even know how long it takes to get 30 rep? The amount of cocks you have to suck bruh
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 am

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:
Do yall even know how long it takes to get 30 rep? The amount of cocks you have to suck bruh

Relax your jaw, your lips must hurt.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 am

Lord King wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Relax your jaw, your lips must hurt.
lmao. Nah but I was kidding for the most part (After he fixed) before I was seriously mad
Back to top Go down
Kutski

Kutski

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 am

Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Not that hard to get a rep :/ just talk to people or in other case ask politely for one: instead of begging or getting all emotionally attach to something that is really unimportant in your life.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 am

Kutski wrote:
Emp(Goat) wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Not that hard to get a rep :/ just talk to people or in other case ask politely for one: instead of begging or getting all emotionally attach to something that is really unimportant in your life.
You act stuck up fam, be less of a bitch and stop running
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 am

Not sure if srs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cody abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cody abusing   Cody abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cody abusing
Page 1 of 1