Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invisible abusing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozirus

Ozirus

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 pm

can something be done about these kids bug abusing while invisible? Some of the names are Xehanort, Volug, Drake, and JeffreyXD. Can't really take a screenshot because they wouldn't even be in it. But it's very fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

I agree, it somehow happens in the hospital. With Byakugan I can see peope moving around and i can run into or attack and they still dont become visible. They also can still attack and use jutsu in this form.
Back to top Go down
dereckjoel3

dereckjoel3

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am

I think its a bug. The same thing happened to me when i died. I become invisible in the hospital
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dereckjoel3
Ozirus

Ozirus

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 am

Yes, but they still ran around killing people while still invisible when they were told to relog.
Back to top Go down
Miron257

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:27 pm

I think I know a source of this issue but I not sure. If you die while being invisible ( during substitution for example)
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:18 pm

No Miron. It's just a new bug that I'm sure Berlin will fix soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invisible abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible abusing   Invisible abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invisible abusing
Page 1 of 1