Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bone Bullets and Senbons

Go down 
+5
Shadow
Eternal2
Calvin16
Maurice
Krypto406
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

Bone Bullets and Senbons Empty
PostSubject: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Can we change their intensity to like .25
They are spammed so fast you can't beat them.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:01 pm

I'd have to agree. A senbon has stopped my great fireball. Like...how?
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Projectiles
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:58 pm

If high level jutsus like say Dragon Flames could break right through someone's senbons, then senbons would become useless as fuck. Think about it, everytime a Yuki would use senbons an Uchiha would just use DF, GG. If you hate em so much then get 30 HS/TAI, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm

So your saying your senbons should be able to stop df and pf?
There is no way their intensity in general should be on the same level as a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:30 pm

On the show, no. But for the sake of game balance, yes. But I will say that intensity should be INT + TAI + HS instead of TAI or HS (whichever's higher) + INT. Because clans that get like some HS and some tai are at a disadvantage when it comes to jutsu intensity.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:41 pm

So a yuki's senbons should get priority over uchiha's df and pf? If anything it should be the other way around. Or have them throw slower so pf can actually hit them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Well as much as I hate to see my df getting blocked by senbons/bullets or kunais/shurikens Eternals right. It would make them useless and too risky to use against uchihas.
I actually love to fight senbon spamming yukis just so I can use body illusion. If theyre just standing at one point for too long while spamming just use body illusion and you can fuck em up pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Eternal, I have to dis-agree on this notion.

Senbon are actually useful. With pretty much no CD between uses and their lack of using any energy, one can use it constantly without stress.

While the moves that it's stopping take chakra which in turn fatigues the user. I could go into more detail, but I shouldn't have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Oh yea this is a bug. At the same level spammable projectiles should never defeat a full powered jutsu. That's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 am

Well if you do this, senbons are gonna suck again. I find myself never even using the G key as it is, since it's hard to hit with them consecutively. Weapons need a rework imo anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:05 am

Eternal2 wrote:
Well if you do this, senbons are gonna suck again. I find myself never even using the G key as it is, since it's hard to hit with them consecutively. Weapons need a rework imo anyway.
So a spammable, fast, moderate damage, ranged, and free ability "sucks"?

Yeah alright.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:12 am

Zanos wrote:
Eternal2 wrote:
So a spammable, fast, moderate damage, ranged, and free ability "sucks"?

Yeah alright.

You've never been a Yuki so you don't know exactly what I'm talking about. I think the only time I really find it safe to use senbons is once you're in mist, or you've slowed your opponent some kind of way. Or if you're fighting a noob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:34 pm

i dont understand. theres cooldown on jutsus but theres no cooldown on senbons. when you're fighting do you just get blanketed by jutsus the whole time or something?
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

You can always hit senbons, but one doesn't do much dmg so you wanna hit like 5 to make sense of actually using it. On my Uchiha, if a Yuki even thinks about standing in front of me spamming senbons for more than 2 seconds, I'll use DF/PF and GG. Because unlike some people I have enough proficiency to break through Yuki senbons.

Weapons in general just can't be used on certain clan. If you use them on a windy or Iron you are either retarded or have some cat like reflexes. Because the moment you try to stand there and throw them, someone throws a jutsu barrage at you, if not they just kite em like Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:26 pm

I have 35 nin, 20 hs, and 27 int. I don't understand how my proficiency is lower than a yuki's if they get both tai and hs.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm sorry but projectiles should block some jutsu, but shit like Phoenix Flower? nah.
Should just be based off how it would actually work.

Example: Bone Bullets would block Dragon Flames bc the string is shot first or w/e, so it would just block the string.

But a move like Phoenix Flower, where it's just fucking fire, it shouldn't block but still go through and hit
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 pm

I never said it shouldn't be able to block it anyway, I'm just explaining to people that weapons aren't just some spammable free move that some lucky clans get to use.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:10 am

I have 35 nin, 28 tai and 19 int.That may be a higher proficiency than yours krypto.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 am

Uh, guys, if your Fireball is being popped by a Senbon you need higher intensity.

On that note, it seems like any form of damage will pop a fireball prematurely. Fireball should work on its own intensity so it pops only when a projectile that can destroy it hits it, or it hits a solid object. At the moment it's at '-1' intensity which is supposed to be passthrough, but just ends up being 'explode upon contact'.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:05 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bone Bullets and Senbons   Bone Bullets and Senbons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bone Bullets and Senbons
Page 1 of 1