Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Tai usefull

Go down 
+3
Suspicious
#Austic
lRoderick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Okay so I was going over the stats and such for possible loopholes for builds. Then I noticed that TAI doesnt give you tai cooldown.

What?

If you look to speed stat it gives tai cooldown. But for some reason TAI itself doesnt get tai cooldown.

I mean this only really applies to hyuuga since kaguya cooldowns are outrageous. Id just like to see Tai actually serve me some purpose and be what it....is suppouse to be

Now if we look from a Nin user basis:

A nin user -will- hav 30 speed. And speed gives .50% Nin cooldown.

Then theres handseals, which also gives cooldown: .75%

This combo of stats is -lethal- with a nin user who is either a implant user or a uchiha.

But the clans that reqs you to get in the persons face and basically use cooldowns to kill them, gets less stats that give tai cooldown? What sense does that make.

Last edited by lRoderick on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Making Tai usefull TVnEBkG
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh look a celebrity stopped by

Click:
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:24 pm

No but seriously, you say you want Tai to be more useful yet it gives Attack Speed and Attack Power..
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Emp x ??? wrote:
No but seriously, you say you want Tai to be more useful yet it gives Attack Speed and Attack Power..

30 tai = 15 attack power (On a 120 build of a hyuuga you wont go for 30 tai(moreso 20), the reaosn I really can't exsplain to a non-hyuuga)

15 is barely noticeable, atleast on a  hyuuga. On a  kaguya possibley a difference, not really though being condencsed blade will dwarf the damage increase.

Now if we look from a Nin user basis:

A nin user -will- hav 30 speed. And speed gives .50% Nin cooldown.

Then theres handseals, which also gives cooldown: .75%

This combo of stats is -lethal- with a nin user who is either a implant user or a uchiha.

But the clans that reqs you to get in the persons face and basically use cooldowns to kill them, gets less stats that give tai cooldown? What sense does that make.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

It's probably because Tai CD is not really a big deal. Hyuuga's kill with their punches, while Kaguya use their bone resource
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Are you blind? Speed gives -1.2% Tai cooldowns. Whereas Nin users have to split between Handseals and Speed for cooldowns, Tai users get almost the same benefit just increasing Speed. 0.75 for Handseals and 0.5 for Speed equates to 1.25 cooldown for 2, whereas the Speed itself gives 1.2 Tai cooldown.

It's not a weakness when they get the same for less. Stop complaining about this mindlessly and think before you post, Rod.

Oh yeah, and saying 'Tai is useless' when everyone builds speed and Tai gives Dodge is real funny.

Last edited by Suspicious on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Emp x ??? wrote:
It's probably because Tai CD is not really a big deal. Hyuuga's kill with their punches, while Kaguya use their bone resource

Hyuugas only catch you with empty palms and a follow up of Lion palms. Being the small windows I have for those being my large cooldowns it takes a long time to get to kill with those punches.

Click:
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Suspicious wrote:
Are you blind? Speed gives -1.2% Tai cooldowns. Whereas Nin users have to split between Handseals and Speed for cooldowns, Tai users get almost the same benefit just increasing Speed. 0.75 for Handseals and 0.5 for Speed equates to 1.25 cooldown for 2, whereas the Speed itself gives 1.2 Tai cooldown.

It's not a weakness when they get the same for less. Stop complaining about this mindlessly and think before you post, Rod.

It's... it's trying to riffle logic with me. Hilarious. Now my Unexperienced Hyuuga friend, let me **** on your life real quick.

Speed gives -1.2% Tai cooldowns.

Everyone gets Speed to 30, so thats 100-36= 64. So why is my 120 Hyuuga have 74%?(<-- Something you wouldnt know probabaly because you dont play tai clans.). Also, Speed gives Nin cooldown as well , a sizeable amount.(.50%)

Whereas Nin users have to split between Handseals and Speed

News flash new person to the scene, most nin clans are squish

A uchiha for example at 30 stam and health passive only gets 1700. If you chose to only do 20 stam it would be about 1400. Tha main stream of now is to just get more damage and less cooldowns to make your implants or shairgan better. So not only do you get 30 speed(Which you should or you're at a massive disadvantage) but you also dont have to put much effort into stam. Another clean example is a windie, or a yuki etc etc. Didn't gather the thesis of this? It doesnt take much effort to put extra into handseals -and- speed.

It's not a weakness when they get the same for less

Also, a Nin user doesnt have to worry about tai or Str. Thats 5 out of the 7 stats they dont need to worry about inwhich they can invest more heavily in other things. A tai user on the other hand needs everything -but- Nin, leaving me having to deal with 6/7 stats to deal with. Do the math, being your writing ability I suspect you can do that.

Oh yeah, and saying 'Tai is useless' when everyone builds speed and Tai gives Dodge is real funny.

This entire sentence was hilarious and I'm starting to think you're trolling. It's like you actually think Dodge does something in this game. This makes me think you just joined this game and found out it has a foums.

Stop complaining about this mindlessly and think before you post, Rod.

Get the **** off my thread.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm

lRoderick wrote:
Everyone gets Speed to 30, so thats 100-36= 64. So why is my 120 Hyuuga have 74%?
Because Tai cooldown starts at above 100%.

lRoderick wrote:
News flash new person to the scene, most nin clans are squish
Irrelevant. The point is they're forced to split between those two stats if they want to have good cooldowns, and then need to put points in nin besides unless they're Snakes (which are kinda hybrid anyway).

lRoderick wrote:
Also, a Nin user doesnt have to worry about tai or Str. Thats 5 out of the 7 stats they dont need to worry about inwhich they can invest more heavily in other things. A tai user on the other hand needs everything -but- Nin, leaving me having to deal with 6/7 stats to deal with. Do the math, being your writing ability I suspect you can do that.

Tai users don't need Handseals 9/10 times (speaking as a Kaguya but I'm pretty sure Hyuugas don't need Handseals). The other stats everyone gets at least a little of. Everything else comes down to build.

And for the record, your insults are not appreciated and make you look immature. Care to have a polite discussion, instead?

Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:52 pm

(I had more quotes with more solid fact that you spoke of, but I supposue we can narrow this down)

Quote :
Because Tai cooldown starts at above 100%

I'll give you that one.

Quote :
Irrelevant. The point is they're forced to split between those two stats if they want to have good cooldowns, and then need to put points in nin besides unless they're Snakes (which are kinda hybrid anyway).

Most of my problems with people who comment on my threads is people who only play nin clans. But by this post alone it looks like you've barely played even -nin- clans.

Quote :
Tai users don't need Handseals 9/10 times (speaking as a Kaguya but I'm pretty sure Hyuugas don't need Handseals).

If you ever played a Hyuuga past level 60(Don't answer, I know you havent). You'd know a Hyuuga needs 15 handseals for the palms to be instant(<--you probabaly have no idea what that means, again). Also, name another clan that has to put more than 10 points in 6/7 stats. And with this sentence:

the other stats everyone gets at least a little of. Everything else comes down to build

Too broad to have a solid position behind, it just sounds like a general answer anyone who played the game for 2 days would say

And for the record, your insults are not appreciated and make you look immature. Care to have a polite discussion, instead?

You accuse me of mindlessly Posting. That is literally like calling me emp. So no, you do not get a polite discussion. I have no grounds nor want to seem more mature or immature in your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:09 pm

iRoderick wrote:
Most of my problems with people who comment on my threads is people who only play nin clans. But by this post alone it looks like you've barely played even -nin- clans.
Don't need to be a cook to critique food, or an artist to critique art.

iRoderick wrote:
If you ever played a Hyuuga past level 60(Don't answer, I know you havent). You'd know a Hyuuga needs 15 handseals for the palms to be instant(<--you probabaly have no idea what that means, again). Also, name another clan that has to put more than 10 points in 6/7 stats. And with this sentence:
It refers to the delay on 64/128 palms. It's quite similar to Iron's spike field in its starting animation.

Also, 15 Handseals is not a 'requirement for a build', it's just 'standard stuff'. That's like saying that 'Int is a key stat for every build' because everyone levels it to at least 10 for the waterwalking.

Snakes, depending on how they build, might decide to put points into 6/7 stats. Medics have both Str and Nin options, abilities that require Handseals, and powerful melee.

iRoderick wrote:
You accuse me of mindlessly Posting.

I accuse you of ignorantly posting. Your post was clearly not well thought out, as it referred to Tai cooldown on stats as insufficient because 'Nin users get two stats for it and Tai users only get one'. That argument fails to take into account at least two things (Speed and Talents).
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Suspicious wrote:
iRoderick wrote:
Nope you have to be hyuuga and agree with rod to post anything on his thread.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Quote :

I don't even know how you think this metaphor stands on this basis. Maybe becasue knowing about something relates to knowing how to make it?

This is a game about playing a clan to master a clan. Not looking at what you see(Which is what you base most of your arguements on because ou have never played a hyuuga). Yet, you come with this strange metaphors to make it sound like your intellegient. No, your just throwing nonsense around to cover over the fact you know -nothing- about hyuuga, and areugeabley not too much about nin clans. This thought also gained from what you say in the In game chat.

Quote :
Also, 15 Handseals is not a 'requirement for a build', it's just 'standard stuff'. That's like saying that 'Int is a key stat for every build' because everyone levels it to at least 10 for the waterwalking.

I can't legitally see you talk about builds when the way you talk about clans in game. Then you come here and try to spiel something to -me- a actual hyuuga in this conversation. Yea, moving on.

Snakes, depending on how they build, might decide to put points into 6/7 stats. Medics have both Str and Nin options, abilities that require Handseals, and powerful melee.

I'll give you that. Nonetheless your reply was more of what you -hear- and what you -saw-. You do not bring to the table any extent of extra knowledge other than the 3rd person point of view most people who have never played Hyuuga.

Quote :

I accuse you of ignorantly posting. Your post was clearly not well thought out, as it referred to Tai cooldown on stats as insufficient because 'Nin users get two stats for it and Tai users only get one'. That argument fails to take into account at least two things (Speed and Talents).

Based on how you speak in the game about other clans and even your own clan (kaguya) I should be throwing the ignorant word in your direction. Nonetheless, you also make me feel as if you are just speed typign and not keeping up with what I'm saying, being you literally just said:

Tai users are not at a disadvantage because all they need is talent(Some random statistic you threw in this stat related thread) and speed  ; with  these they wont be at a disadvantage to the nin users that have 2 stats to lower their cooldown.

Wow, just wow.:
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Suspicious wrote:
iRoderick wrote:
Nope you have to be hyuuga and agree with rod to post anything on his thread.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 am

I think im gonna stop reading anything rod posts, all the threads give me headaches from the needless arguements >.< If only people could just be civil and say their opinion w/o insulting people so much  Mad 
Back to top Go down

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:43 am

What can nin clans do while their jutsus are on cooldowns? Nothing unless you are sand. What can tai clans do? Spam F and G. Tho srsly. All your dozen posts are about buffing the clan you play and you disregard anyone's opinion that is different and insults their intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 am

GG Rod.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:14 am

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
What can nin clans do while their jutsus are on cooldowns? Nothing unless you are sand. What can tai clans do? Spam F and G. Tho srsly. All your dozen posts are about buffing the clan you play and you disregard anyone's opinion that is different and insults their intelligence.

Who is stupid enough to get hit by shurikens.
It is slower than rank 1 speed making who gets hit by them literally retarded. And being you the coder of the game Im sure you see the small windows of time I have to use my jutsus. I.e Fighting yuki with all the escapes it has. Or fighting a uchiha that can limit my time window of catching them due to their escapes. By window I mean before master sub is up. Or **** kaguyas that can just 2 tiled aoe me easier due to me being tai as well as have dances that make them auto escape from me before I hit 10 stacks for rapid palms. I mean damn you act like I have no grounds for these arguements.

And I insult their intellegience because they are trying to riffle logic to a -Hyuuga-. When NONE OFTHEM PLAY HYUUGAS. They continously throw me logic about them, when they havent played one past level 60. It's like you want me to make an agreement with someone who only fought ZED never played them past enough to learn their kit and just accuse him of being op.

This topic in particular was just to lower the plain field with cooldowns. Not only do nin users practically all get halved cooldowns with implants. What does byuak give me? And a follow up to this as I posted in the bug reports the speed tai cooldown DOESNT EVEN EXIST(seen rather).

I assure you there is a reason I fight for literally the hardest finished clan(not calling out sand being it still has tons of bugs).

Berlin wrote:
Spam F and G

Also with this....Come on now....You MADE the game. I hope this was just a joke toward the 16 year olds who argue against me to make them laugh. I am -pretty- sure you of all people know that hyuuga doesnt work like that at certain skill brackets.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 am

This reminds me of the episode of American Dad where Stan was always right, and he even pointed a gun at God to get what he wanted.
The episode is called: The Most Adequate Christmas Ever, season 4 episode 8.
What I'm saying is, Rod your not always right.
Back to top Go down
xxxxyobdab

xxxxyobdab

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:25 am

Well, from my last few days of playing and being fan/medic/(now)sand
After understanding the stats heres the general stats.

Tai users:stamina,taijutsu,speed,strength
Nin users:int,ninjutsu,handseal,speed

Each have 4 stats, 1 of which is shared (speed)

I dont see why a tai user would need int or handseal. You said handseal effects palm by making it instant. If palm have handseals it really shouldnt lol.

64 palms should be like it use to, where a giant circle would appear, the user be delayed before striking.

The delay before striking (which should be palms drawback) should be reduced with taijutsu(as a show of mastery) or speed(quickness). If theres a passive for it then palms should be instant with just the passive.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 am

The stats go more like this:
Nin: Stam, HS, Nin, Spd, Int
Tai: Str, Stam, Tai, Spd, Int (very little so they can not fail jutsus)

Plus Rod you also complain nin people get bonus damage because we get more cdr, but tai clans gets more hp because they get str.

This isn't including clans that can be hybrid like yuki, medic, and snake.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
The stats go more like this:
Nin: Stam, HS, Nin, Spd, Int
Tai: Str, Stam, Tai, Spd, Int (very little so they can not fail jutsus)

Plus Rod you also complain nin people get bonus damage because we get more cdr, but tai clans gets more hp because they get str.

This isn't including clans that can be hybrid like yuki, medic, and snake.

See this is where i just look like a dick because i keep pointing out flaws in what you unexpeinced hyuugas keep spieling. Nonetheless krypto being this statement was intellgient I'll give you one back.

One of the main problems hyuugas have is the window to attack someone. Being I have nothing that lowers my vooldowns I practically have level 1 cooldowns with some help of my level boundaries.

So with my limited windows to catch someone Im left most likely going to lose due to other clan mechanics.

So more hp doesnt mean anything if I cant hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Quote :
Thats why you wanted more "sustainability" right..
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Shadow wrote:
Quote :
Thats why you wanted more "sustainability" right..

More hp = more times my window to attack being I'll stay alive longer. Its a better spiel than lower my initial empty palms cooldown. Nonetheless this doesnt make up fore entirely the lack of mechanics I have to catch someone a simple bandage on a broken bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Tai usefull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Tai usefull   Making Tai usefull I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Tai usefull
Page 1 of 1