Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is pry actually making Kaguya OP, and possible fixes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siku

Siku

What is pry actually making Kaguya OP, and possible fixes. Empty
PostSubject: What is pry actually making Kaguya OP, and possible fixes.   What is pry actually making Kaguya OP, and possible fixes. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 am

-Double Blades
-Rank 3
-Gain 1.2 attack poer for every point of speed you have.
-Increase attack speed by 45% (Not quite as OP as it sounds since it literally just adds that percent and not 45% of the total)
-Increase bone resource regeneration by 30%

Problem- Gives 1.2 attack power for every 1 speed. With this and 30 speed bring my attack power from 90 > 126.
Which is a 40% boost. Otherwise the same amount of power as someone could get 48 Nin.

Suggestion- Which I get what he was going for there since you're using a weapon in each arm now, could pry be toned down to half that and make the ranks give .2 > .4 > .6. so a 20% attack power boost (Say keep some of it cause kaguya don't really have anything else in ST giving damage boost)

Problem- Bone regen, as it stands I NEVER run even close to low on energy, I can spam willows bullets ect. all day and never hit less than 2/3 max energy, which also makes snap regenerate useless and this is without the regen from Doubel Blades even.

Suggestion- Regen is more than enough without the regen from double blades so I say take it's regen out (since it's not needed anyways) and give is a crit nerf, since moves almost always crit anyways to balance out higher attack if kept and or make normal melee attacks get the buff since there being hit by 2 swords. o.o

Otherwise for a comparison, Hardened bone sword gives a 36% damage boost (slightly less than double atm), increased crit rate (75% so a lot), and reduces bone regen and attack speed by 30%.
So less of a damage boost, higher crit rate, slower bone regen and loose attack speed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/games/Berlin2222/NNG

What is pry actually making Kaguya OP, and possible fixes.
Page 1 of 1