Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small suggestions for changes/fixes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muaga

Muaga

Small suggestions for changes/fixes Empty
PostSubject: Small suggestions for changes/fixes   Small suggestions for changes/fixes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am

* I know some stuff should be in bug reports, but just wanted to keep everything together.

Assesment: Bounty
~ Bounties should not be deactivated by NPCs.
~ Killing persons who have a bounty on their head should not allow for the loss of Karma.

Assesment: Clothing
~ Fix the running animation of the Stealth Suit and change the hiding running animations, its not really "Stealthy" Small suggestions for changes/fixes Tt10
~ Make merchant hats undroppable to prevent constant dropping and make Yuki's Mask undroppable as well, it should be an exclusive item.
~ Meleing with katanas sometimes bug and the user punches instead.
~ Fix all weapons other than red katana, none of them add stats.
~ Show the changes in stats from equipped weapons under stat panel.

Assesment: Jutsus
~ Fix the lag given from the use of Yuki's jutsus; Ice Dome( Lag given upon use of jutsu and deactivation) and Mirrors sometimes lag when it's deactivated early and used in-chain with another jutsu, such as: Iceberg Breaker

Assesment: Others
~ Adjusting the chunin exam questions to the current gameplay mechanics.EG: the question related to rebirths.
~ Fixing of the inability to rest in certain situations.
~ The change of all bandums becoming sound's upon reboot. Should be given to the respective village.
~ Removal of training penalty from Kages.The fact that they are constantly hunted already inhibits their training. Kage should be something everyone should want, and not something to be avoided.
~ Freezing a persons character when hospitalized, to prevent hosp killing, hosp avoiding, etc.

*More will be added if found

Last edited by Muaga on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Small suggestions for changes/fixes   Small suggestions for changes/fixes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:10 am

Resonable
Also bounties should give at least a flat rate of exp like 1k. I've not only lost karma from a kill, but got no exp.
Back to top Go down
Muaga

Muaga

PostSubject: Re: Small suggestions for changes/fixes   Small suggestions for changes/fixes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:42 am

Krypto406 wrote:
Resonable
Also bounties should give at least a flat rate of exp like 1k. I've not only lost karma from a kill, but got no exp.
yea, the flat amount should be based on their level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small suggestions for changes/fixes   Small suggestions for changes/fixes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small suggestions for changes/fixes
Page 1 of 1