Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is Kaguya the way that it is?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Satoshi

Why is Kaguya the way that it is? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Kaguya the way that it is?   Why is Kaguya the way that it is? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Recently Lipton made a kaguya for fun and wanted to test it out. Well it was ridiculous. He's fought several people and usually doesn't have a problem bulldozing over them, despite being a relatively new player. I couldn't even get close to beating him; his defense and regen were off the charts and his damage was very, very good. A clematis halved me. Moving through ferns for a couple tiles hurt badly.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: Kaguya has made itself into the easiest, most BS clan NNG has ever seen. And yes, I have played it for myself. You can practically go to sleep and still beat most people.

The damage should be lower, the defense should be lower. There is no reason a level 104 Kaguya should be able to take 5+ dragon flames and phoenix flowers, plus 2-3 chidoris, from a level 120 Uchiha (no EMS), and still come out of the fight without ever going under 50% HP.
Back to top Go down
Mikey175

Why is Kaguya the way that it is? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Kaguya the way that it is?   Why is Kaguya the way that it is? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Gatta wait on kaguya nerf.

Everybody knows Kaguya is faceroll atm.
Back to top Go down

Why is Kaguya the way that it is?
Page 1 of 1