Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaguya HP Regen

Go down 
+5
Vegito05
Eternal2
Musab
heltei15
ElpChidori
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Plain and simple. My thoughts are: Why do Kaguyas even have such insane HP regen? They are one of the upper class Clans who can do insanely high damage, with a huge regen on top of it.

In comparison to Snake clans, this clan has a great Regen and huge chance of survival, but in expense of their Jutsu damage that is.
However, Kaguya has both benefits. On top of that, they have a high Defense as well. I find this unfair and unbalanced. So something should be done with their HP regeneration.

Suggestion: They could also just have a Defense boost: Resiliance Passive when they're around 40% HP.

Currently their Regen enables them to get back to almost full HP. It's as if every Kaguya is similar to a Sound Leader. Hunter is already pretty much unbeatable with his SL Regen, let alone if we had a Kaguya SL. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Kind Regards,

ElpChidori
Back to top Go down
heltei15

heltei15

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:18 pm

This and the fact that its the time that kaguyas get their needed nerf.

Lets be honest here what do kaguyas possess?

Mobility - Gap closers, with utility of being invisible.
Slows - Powerfull and reliable Slows.
Tankiness - At the moment they are the takiest clan, and this should come with drawbacks, like elp mentioned, Snake jutsus damage, they have huge defenses.
Damage - Their DPS is just crazy, they have jutsus that deals crazy damage, a gap closer similar to phoenix strike but with higher damage and actually pulls you closer to them...the damage itself should be nerfed a Melee clan with such a high damage with no drawbacks...
Utility - As we see Hyuugas are considered a utility clan for those silences and all, well there is utility that has little cc, and heavy cc like kaguya, stuns...
Regen - just as elp said.

Kaguyas defense is just too high for their damage, or the oposite, their damage is too high for their defense. Either nerf one of them
Post here what you have to proof that kaguyas are balanced, because you know that they are not.
Kaguyas have something that other taijutsu clans (hyuuga/ somehow snake atm) that cannot afford
which is the little to no catching difficulty, they catch and then slow pretty easy, this makes them far stronger agains't nin users.

Kaguyas are just far too good atm.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:26 am

I've heard that some people happened to question why Kaguyas turn invisble, or have such strong slows/stuns (especially with Yuki passive). Either way, I don't really have any complaints about its damage personally. I don't know how other players feel. But as of now, the only thing that really stands out is their ridiculous HP Regeneration.

But thanks for replying Heltei Smile Sharp points there.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:51 am

nerf em.

This one time when I saw Rod of the brink of death, he used ferns. And then he got back to half his health in an instant, made me wtf...
The healing rate was almost like Berlin spamming that healing wave.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:57 am

Hp regeneration in general is op as fuck. A Kaguya may probably be getting like 18 hp per sec, but other clans are also getting around 12 as well. Regenerating without resting should only be effective under 50% hp. There is no reason that some guy should regenerate up to almost full hp without resting. It's rediculous. I've already made a post about this anyway, HP regeneration should become almost ineffective after you've reached 50% hp, and do nothing after 75% hp. It should be something that gets you out of critical, but you are going to have to actually sit down for a minute if you want to be back in tip top shape.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Tbh i never noticed a higher hp regeneration vs Kaguyas. Only thing at Kaguya whats driving me crazy is that 1 stun. I lose atleast half health in this one stun.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Troll, yes ikr? They do 50% HP damage with that stun + whatever they do.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:57 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
Troll, yes ikr? They do 50% HP damage with that stun + whatever they do.
Exactly its atleast 50% whats pretty annoying :/
But the only one who is really good using it is Biggie. (Lukers sux as kag)
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Zenraikon is a damn good Kaguya though. At least he utilizes it into a pure offensive Kaguya. I remember when Rod was a Kaguya. Despite being a close range clan, he still ran around like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 pm

biggie? lul never...
zenblabla >>>>> biggie
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:31 pm

I'd like to see Biggie vs Zenraikon lol. Despite the fact that I like Biggie, my bets are on Zenshizzle.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Lol forget Biggie...he just showed me what kind of a failure he is...
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

I eat other Kaguyas for breakfist.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:23 pm

What part of them do you eat?
...sounds kinda gay...
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Kyuz wrote:
What part of them do you eat?
...sounds kinda gay...

when he sees a boner..
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Ohai bish, i heard uve been playing this. Pretty shitty unh? I hate this game, thats why i no life the forum instead of playing it. ._.
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:06 pm

hey baby Wink the game is pretty fun. just don't like high levels killing low levels lol
Back to top Go down
HeilMeinExodus

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Whores
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:09 pm

fag. you know you want me ;o
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Poison them then run? They wont be able to chase you cuz their poison wont let em run Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya HP Regen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya HP Regen   Kaguya HP Regen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya HP Regen
Page 1 of 1