Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last balance issues.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Last balance issues. Empty
PostSubject: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Edit: Changed what I said about Snakes because I thought about it and realized their real problem.

A couple of the clans in the game are near balance but most people would agree that they have an advantage on others. With new updates, comes new damage problems.

Uchiha
Their damage is extremely high, PF in particular does a ton of damage. If you are caught by all of them say goodbye to 1k hp. I doubt the initial damage is really even that crazy, but with their fire on the ground and inferno the damage adds up too much for them to have such a strong jutsu like that. PF just needs a nerf imo, they have enough skills already, for ex: MS.

Snake
That nerf really did bring them back down to earth, the only problem is that they're still hanging out in the sky. Their main problem is the Snake bind and that flying sword jutsu combo. Still does over 1k hp. Their regeneration is still better than a Kaguyas which is fine, but they do more damage than an Uchiha with their combo, which is way too much damage for a tanky clan. The main problem? They have a lot of damage over time jutsus as well, which when added with their normal high damaging jutsus and tons of binds is a handful. What needs to be nerfed now is simple, that snake bind when the snakes come from the ground (Don't know the name) It needs to be easier to dodge, right now its as wide as ice prison and as instant as chidori stream. And it allows Snakes to combo the shit outta you. It needs a way to be seen and dodged, as well as a start up time.

Medic
People complain about the medic status affects, which honestly are a bit op. But after fighting Emp for a while I've noticed that I, the Kaguya, am ironically running from "him"!  In close range he decimates my 2k+ hp and 40%+ def in 2 seconds. Kaguya burst damage is not on that level. Let them keep their status jutsus, scalpels just needs a damage nerf. The clan has a healing jutsu and great defensive jutsus/passives. They should be a support/tank clan, not an offensive juggernaut. Scalpels is doing too much damage.

Maybe you haven't noticed but these clans all have something in common. They all have damage over time affects after their initial attacks, which I think is what's causing these high burst explosive clans. The clans with powerful DOT effects simply need lower base damage on their attacks compared to clans with weaker or no DOT effects.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 am

Eternal2 wrote:
If you are caught by all of them say goodbye to 1k hp.
The thing with this is, who get caught by all pfs all the time? You usually only get hit by like 2-3 of them in a normal fight cause uchihas dont have super hard cc. Also don't forget uchihas shouldn't be able to heal off of clones with ephemeral.

I also believe medic is really strong because the bleed from scalpels stacks instead of refreshing. This could explain why they do so much damage, even my hyuuga doesnt stand a chance in a pure melee fight with emp.(my hyuuga has 30 stam and 39 str)
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 pm

About the Uchihas, I personally don't see a huge problem with them, but other people do seem to have problems with them. And yes they do a lot of damage. I don't just write crap like this entirely on what I think, I take other people's opinions into account as well.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:49 pm

I have no problems with uchihas, most of the time when i die to them its because im running around as a kag/medic and run directly into everything they can possibly spam and die.
Actually interested to find out how i do against one as a windie.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm

A windy should rarely lose to an Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
This is true, as windie just use ripping gale and wind bullet when they try to get in position for df/pf, because thats their main dmg pool. I agree with krypto, ephemeral is the only problem. (I dont count MS, bc fuck anyone who uses it)
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
(I dont count MS, bc fuck anyone who uses it)

And about medics, the bleed should refresh instead of stack, the initial damage of scalpels is actually pretty mediocre, its the bleeding that does the majority of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Eternal2 wrote:
Not true, windies make a huge mistake in using everything all at once, so if an uchiha body illusions and uses everything back windies generally lose.
But thats only if the windies aren't ready for body illusions.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah, scalpels is gonna need to refresh. They are like Kaguyas before cleave was nerfed, every hit = like 50 dmg + 30 more dmg every second for 5 seconds. Get hit 5 times and you've suddenly lost 1k hp, not taking into account poison fog's damage or anything.

And as for Snakes, I still find them doing too much damage. They still need another damage nerf. They are still top tier in damage on this game. I mean why is this tank clan doing so much damage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last balance issues.   Last balance issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last balance issues.
Page 1 of 1