Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff issues!

Go down 
+2
KomuruZukitaki
lipton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lipton

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 9:29 pm

With Yomi being more offline and doing real life things, there is basically no staff on, and if there is, they're AFK.

-Hire mods
-Give them warp to spawn verbs

People are getting stuck at Sasuke, or glitched in places where warps are required for the fix to their problem.

If no staff is EVER on to do so.. then they're doomed right? Do something! This is getting out of hand.

Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:58 pm

I also agree because all of the staff are literally GMs no Mods or PRs in sight. It would be wise to make the Mods/PRs in different time zones to make up with people that are in need at Night, Afternoon, or Morning depending on the Time Zone.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 3:45 am

You know why I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:11 am

Maurice wrote:
You know why I'm here.

Why
Back to top Go down
Chidori
Admin
Chidori

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:12 am

Musab wrote:
Maurice wrote:
You know why I'm here.

Why
Why
Back to top Go down
lipton

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Well figure it out, no ones ever on!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Yeah I'm sorry. I'll leave it in Cap's hands, he can hire more mods if he thinks that is what needs to be done. I'm pretty badly injured and spending a lot of time in bed trying to recover.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 3:54 am

Dante wrote:
Yeah I'm sorry. I'll leave it in Cap's hands, he can hire more mods if he thinks that is what needs to be done. I'm pretty badly injured and spending a lot of time in bed trying to recover.

o.o What happened..? get well soon chicken-lover
Back to top Go down
Dante
Owner

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:52 am

I broke my collar bone and the growth plates in my elbow. So, as you can imagine, it's difficult for me to even move.
Back to top Go down
KomuruZukitaki

KomuruZukitaki

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:49 am

Oh man i didnt hear what u injured sound horrible, I wish you the best and safe recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff issues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues!   Staff issues! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff issues!
Page 1 of 1