Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rod and Staff Opinions

Go down 
+6
Arch Killz
Riku
Shadow
#Austic
who885
Maurice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

So, do you like the things being done lately on NNG? 2014-???
Yes
Rod and Staff Opinions I_vote_lcap39%Rod and Staff Opinions I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
No
Rod and Staff Opinions I_vote_lcap61%Rod and Staff Opinions I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Maurice

Maurice

Rod and Staff Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 am

After seeing multiple things about people disliking rod and giving their opinion about him (Biased or unbiased) I decided to make a topic solely for saying what you feel about him or any of the staff currently helping run NNG.

DISCALIMER:
Anything you say here may or may not be held against you; on the other hand, don't enter here thinking you will get any type of special treatment for speaking nice about him or treated harshly for disliking him. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Maurice | Enforcer   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 am

I suppose I'll start off, just to say I tried to breathe life into this, I personally like Rod as a host and feel that some of the things he does are justified.

As an Enforcer I get the AH he gets and see the constant complaining that goes on not just in AH but also Village chat and even radio. He doesn't get much respect from the players for at least hosting the game, let alone giving out free experience AND having a few fun activities to do here and there so that we'll be entertained. So I could see why he'd get annoyed at quite a few of you for bugging him constantly or doing things that you've been TOLD not to do.

On the other hand, I also feel that he could have a bit more patience with some of the people or be a bit less over-bearing with the bans that he dishes out; however, I'm a bit of a softie so that could be where some of this is coming from. Nevertheless, some people didn't deserve to get banned for asking a simple question. Even THOUGH they were told not to.

So Rod is a 50/50 kind of person in my eyes. I understand where he's coming from and what he has to deal with, but I also feel that he could be a 'bit' more lenient on some people for certain cases.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 pm

To start this off I should say my spelling and punctuation of that of a pre scholar. So please bare with me. With that said I haven't had any issues with rod. My only complaint is that he teleports to me every time I have a bounty. But he is usually nice enough to teleport me back to my previouse location. Still abusing powers that others don't have is never the right thing to do. Iv never seen a mod do anything of the sort but like most people say it's rod and it's his server. The mods and players have been supportive in my journey through this game and I hope to see the game make it to its former player base.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Rod is awful. He does nothing for the game, except make the players lazy af. And don't tell me he's the only host we got. Not the case
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Emp x Forgiven wrote:
Rod is awful. He does nothing for the game, except make the players lazy af. And don't tell me he's the only host we got. Not the case

Being the only host isn't a good excuse for anyone, no matter the game, so I hope no one tries to defend any argument with that, lol.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Basically, he just treats the players like shit. If people weren't scared of getting banned, I'm sure they'd share their real feelings on him
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Also how the fuck are 5 people going to vote and not even say shit. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY LIKE ROD ABUSING? TELL ME
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Hes done a lot for the game, yes. Everyone knows that, even Emp. But you cant tell me that most of his bans/jails w/e arent for bullshit reasons. So he does abuse because he simply can, part of the reason him being the host.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Alot like what?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Well lets say he hosted without lag when noone else wanted/could, got the playerbase up and those 600$ are enough for Berlin to work on the game again. Of course maybe anyone could have done it but he did it. So lets give him some credit. But it doesnt change the fact that hes an abusive fag that got far too much power. And Berlin doesnt care.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Shadow wrote:
Well lets say he hosted without lag when noone else wanted/could, got the playerbase up and those 600$ are enough for Berlin to work on the game again. Of course maybe anyone could have done it but he did it. So lets give him some credit. But it doesnt change the fact that hes an abusive fag that got far too much power. And Berlin doesnt care.
Very well said. This pretty much sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Shadow wrote:

All of his bans were for bullshit reasons. Once upon a time a moderator muted me for 200 seconds for saying chicken-lover cake or some shit. Once upon a time Roderick muted me and jailed me for 5000 seconds and his reason was "I don't like the word chicken-lover".
Back to top Go down
Arch Killz

Arch Killz

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Lmfaoooo ^
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 pm

I would have clicked No but Shadow proved his statement and made me change my mind ,but i would have said no just cause he needs to slow down with the bans thats my only problem with him and if he could please answer this for me: Do you get annoyed when people beat you ? if so theres no reason to pick on em cause he got annoyed , i heard that he banned Emp,Amp and Dpp cause they were triple teaming him and defeating them , but then again that's all i heard i don't know if they disrespected you in any type of way, and also When i was playing you hit me with the " take a break" like twice like aint this a PvP game? wth, if you want me to stop raiding Leaf or any village alone tell me in AH or something don't Jail me for more than 1000 secs . i had golden text like 5 times and i always got it taken off cause you jailed me or muted me for dumb reason, but one time you gave me 25 rep when i had 18 rep which made me start liking a lil bit more.

P.S. im calling Shadow MLK from now on.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 pm

So I voted yes because the game is getting updated and is on basically a 24/7 host(with the occasional crash).
But the obv main problem that has been pointed out, Rod bans too fast. I do give it to him that he unbans his more troll bans, but he could give people the benefit of the doubt or simply have a mod answer the questions he finds "annoying".
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 pm

lmao, stupid idiots
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:44 pm

I voted "No". This topic was mainly made because of ppl complaining about Rod abusing too much. Theres no point in asking ppl if they like the 24/7 server withhout lag and the (upcomming) updates. Anyone who says "No" to that is obviously retarded.
The real question is "Do you like the way Rod is behaving?".
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 pm

In a way there is always gonna be ungreatful people. Bit if don't think (in my opionion) people aren't ungreatful (atleast not everyone)for the hosting. They just don't think the way rod handles bans mutes ect. Rod can be abusive but he's not nearly as bad as everyone says. Some people just can't get over that one ban or something rod said to them.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:15 pm

So you're saying he should just be allowed to ban and mute people for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Maurice

Maurice

PostSubject: Maurice || Enforcer   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 am

Krypto406 wrote:
So I voted yes because the game is getting updated and is on basically a 24/7 host(with the occasional crash).
But the obv main problem that has been pointed out, Rod bans too fast. I do give it to him that he unbans his more troll bans, but he could give people the benefit of the doubt or simply have a mod answer the questions he finds "annoying".

In relation to the mods answering the more "annoying" questions, we are mainly asked to do that. But some people go above and beyond (as I'm sure you know) what may be average "annoyances" and so Rod takes charge immediately; therefore, this results in said people usually receiving a punishment. He has a low tolerance for some things.
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:22 am

Emp x Forgiven wrote:
So you're saying he should just be allowed to ban and mute people for no reason?

What I'm saying is that you should be happy we have a server to play on. Like I said rod is abusive. And he can be a ass and ban you for no reason. But you gotta give it to him. He manages a small community and tries to give us fun activities and a little xp on the side. He helps under populated villages with a golden age. Even give us some more xp when we stay up a little later on school nights. Since I'm a newbie at the game and forums is like to think I have a clean slate. I don't hate or particularly like anyone and I can justify either side. People complain all the damn time and never even give credit to rod for hosting the server or taking time to plan these events. Kinda sad really.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:06 pm

who885 wrote:
Emp x Forgiven wrote:

What I'm saying is that you should be happy we have a server to play on. Like I said rod is abusive. And he can be a ass and ban you for no reason. But you gotta give it to him. He manages a small community and tries to give us fun activities and a little xp on the side. He helps under populated villages with a golden age. Even give us some more xp when we stay up a little later on school nights. Since I'm a newbie at the game and forums is like to think I have a clean slate. I don't hate or particularly like anyone and I can justify either side. People complain all the damn time and never even give credit to rod for hosting the server or taking time to plan these events. Kinda sad really.
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE THINK HOSTING A SERVER IS SOME KIND OF BIG ACHIEVEMENT. I CAN FUCKING HOST THE SERVER
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Emp....plz....No....

I hear you talk about how shitty your computer is  lmaoo
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Lmaoooo shhh
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:49 pm

where is the logic in banning someone these days.

Roderick: stop using admin help.
me: then stop rewriting village treaties.
Roderick: -bans like a fucking moron-

please remove Roderick's abusive tools soon, for the sanity of nng.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rod and Staff Opinions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next