Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rod and Staff Opinions

Go down 
+6
Arch Killz
Riku
Shadow
#Austic
who885
Maurice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

So, do you like the things being done lately on NNG? 2014-???
Yes
Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
No
Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap61%Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Krypto406

Krypto406

Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Or that ban was clearly on you. This is like the 5th time you been banned, are you that fucking retarded? Just stop saying anything to him and you won't be banned.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Wait Riku = Midknight?
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm

Lol seems to me that all you people keep challenging him then want to cry and complain once you get banned. if you don't like his server then simply don't play. he gave you a warning to stop spamming and you just wanted to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:41 pm

He jailed me one time because me and 2 others kept killing him. And the thing is, he kept teleing to us to try to kill us.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Riding him hard. Too hard.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Emp x Forgiven wrote:
He jailed me one time because me and 2 others kept killing him. And the thing is, he kept teleing to us to try to kill us.

I was one of those characters who helped pawn him and eventually he just stopped. I didn't know you were jailed, lol yeah that's bullshit. That chicken-lover better unban me and once he does I ain't gonna say shit. If I need to admin help I'm gonna be like "other than Roderick" or just address the admin by name.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 am

Well I didn't really have anything to say in this topic, mainly because I was in the gray on all this. But Rod must get high sometimes and just macros the jail/mute verb because I raided for like 10 minutes and got jailed/muted for 10k seconds. If you didn't know, that's about 3 hours!

We're trying to improve a player-base here and shit like that is really gonna do the opposite. Banos tried to unjail me for it, while rod just kept putting me back in until Rod stripped him of his powers. All and all, I lost like over 50 rep in a 5 minute stretch. Rod, I know you like to jail/mute people sometimes just for kicks, but when it's for something like that keep the jail/mute times to like 100 seconds. So it can be more of a lolz thing, not a "Are you fucking serious?" thing. It's shit like that that makes people who'd kill for this game wanna just fucking leave.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:09 am

My Boy eternal standing up to the dicktator :,)

-yes i said dicktator
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:53 pm

If I decided to just suddenly stop talking to Roderick, it would be dick riding him. So no, I ain't doing that shit. I don't give a fuck, the No's of this thread are winning by one point, I wouldn't risk a game that I probably took a long time to get popular and to become advanced and good compared to other games for $600.

I'm not going to let some faggot who thinks he's hilarious when he bans someone for asking him to stop rewriting treaties. The story started with me admin helping, "Can you write another treaty, I just started taking damage from anbus and jounins when you wrote another one."And it was true. Forgiven told me to take the sand bandum, and at the time me, a sandie, and some other guy were trying to take the bandum.

Anyways, Roderick replied and said, "Stop admin helping." Note, previously I hadn't admin helped for atleast half a hour, that's pretty good comparing to my rough past. I replied wittingly, "Then stop rewriting the treaties." Time went on, everything seemed pretty normal. Then, "Your reputation has decreased by 50." Then connection died, and I saw "Roderick has banned Azusa Korona."

Point being said, Roderick's power abuse was the common level that any online gaming has. But, over the time, Roderick sees that he can manipulate Berlin by getting players to donate so that in turn Roderick can give that donated money to Berlin and Berlin will let him keep being a fuckass banning everyone.

I'm pretty sure this game would have much more happy players if Roderick wasn't terrorizing it like Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. He is by far the worst admin I've ever seen on a Naruto Next Generation related or legitmate game I've been on. Yes, there's a few bitch admins on Naruto New Legends, but they are like the KKK compared to Roderick's twin tower nuking shittery.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Riku wrote:

I'm pretty sure this game would have much more happy players if Roderick wasn't terrorizing it like Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. He is by far the worst admin I've ever seen on a Naruto Next Generation related or legitmate game I've been on. Yes, there's a few bitch admins on Naru
to New Legends, but they are like the KKK compared to Roderick's twin tower nuking shittery.

Lmaooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Riku wrote:
If I decided to just suddenly stop talking to Roderick, it would be dick riding him. So no, I ain't doing that shit. I don't give a fuck, the No's of this thread are winning by one point, I wouldn't risk a game that I probably took a long time to get popular and to become advanced and good compared to other games for $600.

I'm not going to let some faggot who thinks he's hilarious when he bans someone for asking him to stop rewriting treaties. The story started with me admin helping, "Can you write another treaty, I just started taking damage from anbus and jounins when you wrote another one."And it was true. Forgiven told me to take the sand bandum, and at the time me, a sandie, and some other guy were trying to take the bandum.

Anyways, Roderick replied and said, "Stop admin helping." Note, previously I hadn't admin helped for atleast half a hour, that's pretty good comparing to my rough past. I replied wittingly, "Then stop rewriting the treaties." Time went on, everything seemed pretty normal. Then, "Your reputation has decreased by 50." Then connection died, and I saw "Roderick has banned Azusa Korona."

Point being said, Roderick's power abuse was the common level that any online gaming has. But, over the time, Roderick sees that he can manipulate Berlin by getting players to donate so that in turn Roderick can give that donated money to Berlin and Berlin will let him keep being a fuckass banning everyone.

I'm pretty sure this game would have much more happy players if Roderick wasn't terrorizing it like Hitler or Osama Bin Laden. He is by far the worst admin I've ever seen on a Naruto Next Generation related or legitmate game I've been on. Yes, there's a few bitch admins on Naruto New Legends, but they are like the KKK compared to Roderick's twin tower nuking shittery.

speak for yourself faggot. you don't know shit. you're not getting unbanned because you have a annoying as fuck fuck the authority attitude. if havent been busy and have been actually active i would have banned you myself.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Berlin(Troj) wrote:
Riku wrote:

speak for yourself faggot. you don't know shit. you're not getting unbanned because you have a annoying as fuck fuck the authority attitude. if havent been busy and have been actually active i would have banned you myself.

I having even been annoying at fucking all. Maybe if you weren't so money hungry you would realize Roderick is ruining your game. All the times I've got banned have been for literally no damn reason. If you would just unban me this shit'd be over and I would stop complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:04 pm

rofl you think insulting me is gonna make me want to unban you? fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:06 pm

I ain't trying to insult you at all. I'm just trying to say what I think. You ain't gotta take me serious, most of my friends can tell you that I tend to bitch a lot, you just need to learn to ignore it, Roderick too. Apologies for my problems I've been causing IG and on the forums, Just like, give me some handicap, I have anger management problems and I'm still working on them.

I'm going to need a few extra chances before people start to know me as a person, and yeah, I can be a pissoff, but I won't be if you just get to know me. Sorry for being a burden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 pm

check back in a few days
Back to top Go down
who885

who885

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 am

Loling at all the things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 am

btw riku. you're rly not that important. no one is. if you're gonna be a piss off then ppl in the real world will want you to fuck off. why the fuck would anyone give a shit enough for this guy you dont even know to have "second chances"? i have enough shit in my own life to care enough to learn not to take you seriously. you're gonna be unbanned due to the fact that im getting the save files, not the ban files.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:55 am

All these people that I would beat down, originally, getting power. Life without drugs is just as confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rod and Staff Opinions   Rod and Staff Opinions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rod and Staff Opinions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2