Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend

Go down 
+2
Guy
Benn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Benn

Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend Empty
PostSubject: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:51 am

More village vs village interaction.

This idea is based souly around village to village interactions.

5 minutes and the npcs vanish. Winning side gets exp.

A race to 10 kills. The number of kills needed are doubled by every 5 Jounin online within the village.

Were constantly bored online and you know you complain about boredom so don't knock the idea if you aint postin any. AND KAGE ARE ALWAYS BORED WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

The command: "Wage War"
The cost: 3 inf & Kage immobility for 2 minutes, requiring the kage to be hidden or stealthy for his/her late appearance.
Requirement: 3 Jounin from enemy village. Kage has to be within enemy village walls to use. Village can not already be in a war.
The goal: Keep the enemy village from reaching x amount of kills(10 x every 5 or less jounin) in five minutes.

Example
Kazekage is now online
Kazekage heads to leaf because InfinityShake(Anbu) Goku(Anbu) and another well known jounin+ are online. Kazekage hides behind a tree or hides within Leaf walls and uses the command "Wage War"

LEAF AND SAND ONLY are alerted about the war with something like.

The Sand village has waged war on The Leaf village!

Here is why only the villages involved are alerted:

Everywhere a leaf npc is within leaf, 2 equal leveled Sand NPC are spawned creating a 2 on 1 scenario for each leaf npc.

The Sand npc should have double health then average village npc with half the amount of damage delt.

That way the fights last longer. And the Sand npc cant kill the leaf npc alone.

The sand npc spawn 20 seconds after being killed in the same location.

Killing a sand player is equal to killing a sand npc, thus lowering the amount of kills needed just as killing a sand npc would.

The Kazekage is stuck in place for 2 minutes leaving leaf a chance until the boss battle(kage) happeneds.
After two minutes the villages are alerted with.

The Kazekage has joined the War!!

The kazekage enters leaf to see his villagers fighting leaf ninja, both player and npc. A war between both villages. Ready to make sure his village wins, or dies trying.

His/Her goal? Kill all leafies to prevent 10(depending on how many jounin from leaf are online) of his/her village npc from being killed for five minutes.

Two outcomes.
1) Enemy village is swamped by the attack, every member of your village within enemy walls are rewarded exp from a mission called "Winning the War". Your village gains 3 inf + the inf gained from killing people.

2) Enemy village defeats 10 or more npc before 5 minute mark. Your within village walls during the enemy over coming the challenge, Every enemy ninja inside the village gains exp for a mission called "Winning the War" Enemy village is rewarded 3 inf for ending your villages attack on them + the inf from killing players only. And if your not lucky the enemy village kills you adding 5 more inf to they're winnings for a total of 8+ inf.

Winning the war mission will only give players on the winning side exp if they are in the village after the 5 minute mark of the war or after the last npc/player required to be killed is killed.

The timer is what should trigger the inf gain.
Once the timer goes from 5:00 minutes to 0:00 minutes, Sand gains the inf.
If the timer is at 0:01 or higher and 10(doubled by every 5 jounin online) npc/players are killed  
Leaf gains inf and the timer is stopped.

With the concept of only being able to do this with 3+ jounin on. And not being able to do this while another village is "Waging War" It makes it very fair for a village as a whole.

With the concept of 2vs1 npc battles becoming 2 vs 2 NPC x2 vs NPC+Player. The fact that the attacking kage will be stuck for 2 of the 5 minutes when the command is clicked. Makes it easier for the village to win and easier for younger leveled players to gain easy exp.

And might I add this
Not only would this make for 1 new automated mission completions (like capping a bandum) that being "Win the War"
Not only would it be a fun mini game to have put in.
Not only would it create the first real Mission vs Mission scenario for NNG.
Not only would it create a Kage + His/Her own village interaction sequence.

It gives people something to look forward to each hour and makes for a good naruto feel.

A kage could try and be tough and do this all by himself, taking on the whole village with just npc to help. Simulating more of a war feel.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm

It's certainly interesting, but 10 npc kills in 5 minutes would be incredibly easy for pretty much anyone. And what happens if the enemy kage is found, as soon as the war starts the other village will just set a tracker to the kage and kill them while they can't move.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Screw this just add more missions.
Back to top Go down
Takeda Ikki

Takeda Ikki

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Wasn't there already a War event coded in?
Back to top Go down
Benn

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:40 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
It's certainly interesting, but 10 npc kills in 5 minutes would be incredibly easy for pretty much anyone. And what happens if the enemy kage is found, as soon as the war starts the other village will just set a tracker to the kage and kill them while they can't move.

That's why I post...opinions...thanks for the good one here...
See I was stuck in thought on that topic....Maybe a suggestion?

I say screw the kage wait period. Or make the kage spend the duration of the stuck in his kage office having to run to leaf/sound/sand to back up his people.

I was saying for every 5 jounin online 10 npc need to be killed.
I guess with leaf involved chances are only 1-2 jounin are on....and even though...even with the npc from enemy villages having x2 the hp of the home villages npc...It would be easy... IDK....This idea is a concept outside the box as far as missions go...

Its the first idea that requires time to pass in order to complete...It's also the first mission above D rank that can be completed within the village as a defense mission. It takes village assassination missions one step further and it aids to the never ending battle of getting noob jounin to defend they're village.

Vegito05 wrote:
Screw this just add more missions.
Gee thanks for actually contributing and not being a total dick......   ...
Are you not understanding the fact missions barely involve 2 villages interacting....how about come up with an idea instead of "DERR MORE MISSIONS PUHLEEZE!?!"

Takeda Ikki wrote:
Wasn't there already a War event coded in?
Yea..invented around the time the alliances code was....hence alliances sucking ball sacks

P.S. Get your avatar a nose rookie *wolverine voice*
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:44 pm

ikki is the black voldemort.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:53 pm

That's Simon in his avatar. You don't mess with Simon
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Villages are never gonna interact. Leaf will always be "what needs uchiha?". Sound will always be "chicken-lover youre bad". Sand will always be "where is waterfall". Villages are always on their own. And this will just be a grind fesr with free exp.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Sry for the double post but, but i just realized it replaces niqqa with chicken-lover. Lol hilaruous.
Back to top Go down
Benn

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Sry for the double post but, but i just realized it replaces niqqa with chicken-lover. Lol hilaruous.

I must add..that is hilarious.

Still with the right amount of boundaries this could be a hell of allot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:53 pm

TLDR: I can't fade reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend   Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hourly Event Mission| War - Attack or Defend
Page 1 of 1