Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tweak Fans

Go down 
+3
ShadowV2
Musab
Suspicious
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspicious

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 am

Fans are the BLANDEST clan.

No damage over time (only clan), no method of chakra regeneration (the only chakra heavy clan not to have any way to improve their regen, only their capacity), no heal (only clan without any method of healing), no significant defense buffs of any sort (Wind Shield is pretty crap aside from escaping binds, since it prevents chakra regeneration), and TWO homings.

It's not as if it's unbalanced or without downsides, but the clan's premise is pretty much 'spam all your jutsu and hope for the best'. The defense peel of Sickling Wind lasts only a little longer than the cooldown of sickling wind if you've built maximum cooldown reduction, so stacking it is not very easily managed (it stacks up to 8 stacks, but good luck getting even 3 stacks on a moving target, and Hurricane stance increases your cooldowns).

Fan's theme being 'defense peel' would be alright with me, but their tree seems to be built only for damage and distance, like pre-tweak Kaguyas.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:14 am

I disagree very much.
first off
Suspicious wrote:
Suspicious wrote:
yes, it prevents chakra regeneration. and every clan has a method of chakra regeneration. intelligence.

For the healing. I think there are other clans clans that dont have healing jutsus. like sand or hyuuga. Idk if they have a skill to improve hp regen, but no healing jutsus.

Those two homings you speak of are the most op homing jutsus I've seen. DS follows your opponent no matter what. even while invisible from false mirror or substitution it homes. 
And Air bullet itself homes very much, does good damage and has a very low cooldown (low chakra cost too).

Hurricane makes it so you don't even really have to aim at your enemy. just shoot something in that direction.
Fans are one of the toughest clans to fight against, as a yuki. and I do think they can kill pretty much anyone if you have the skill. I say this because I remember the windies that Krypto and Ozirus had.
Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:26 am

Wind is pretty much one of the op clans. I dont really get why there always are only a few but every wind user whos a bit decent and plays it more than a week can destroy any clan. Krypto, Yomi, Ozirus, Forgiven, Rod and a few others I forgot. The only thing thats preventing them from destroying a whole village on their own is the chakra problem and being squishy.
Imo they need a nerf not buff.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:04 am

@musab, I'm just gonna point out that hyuuga  scan heal when they disable enemies, it's shitty but it's a heal, and sands get sand armor, which IMO is the best defense jutsu (other than yukis false mirror and mist). That said, it is true that the players that play windies and get comfortable with them can rape. There aren't many windies because it is not a beginner friendly clan, so most people think that they suck before they get used to it.

Edit: Just noticed I typed windows instead of windies :/

Last edited by Hungryman Hunger on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suspicious

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:45 am

Musab Yildiz wrote:
I disagree very much.
first off
Suspicious wrote:
Suspicious wrote:
yes, it prevents chakra regeneration. and every clan has a method of chakra regeneration. intelligence.

For the healing. I think there are other clans clans that dont have healing jutsus. like sand or hyuuga. Idk if they have a skill to improve hp regen, but no healing jutsus.

Those two homings you speak of are the most op homing jutsus I've seen. DS follows your opponent no matter what. even while invisible from false mirror or substitution it homes. 
And Air bullet itself homes very much, does good damage and has a very low cooldown (low chakra cost too).

Hurricane makes it so you don't even really have to aim at your enemy. just shoot something in that direction.
Fans are one of the toughest clans to fight against, as a yuki. and I do think they can kill pretty much anyone if you have the skill. I say this because I remember the windies that Krypto and Ozirus had.

Your post fails to make a point. I am arguing that Fans need to be tweaked because their talents and skills are BLAND, not that they are in need of a buff/nerf (hence "tweak"). There's no variety like you tend to find in other clans (played Iron, Kaguya, Fan, and Snake) and for the most part your choices tend to meld into one another. Either you choose the option that adds 10% damage with an easy/non-existent requirement, or you choose the option that adds 10% damage with an easy/non-existent requirement. This makes up more than 40% of their skill tree.

Also, Hungry is spot on with Sand having a 'heal' as well as Hyuuga's minor heal.

And I reiterate, the variety they do have is hard to work into an actual playstyle (defense peel, long-range combat, etc) given the current skill/talent distribution and the duration of the added effects. For example, Ripping Gale is a more finicky, slower-moving projectile than- but otherwise almost identical to- Sickling Wind: any situation you can use Sickling Wind in is one you can use Ripping Gale in (although arguably Sickling Wind is a straight upgrade in everywhere but the damage department, and costs a lot less chakra, so I often avoid using Ripping Gale).
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Tbh ripping gale is ass because the whole jutsu disappears if 1 part of it hits an object.
Wind shield is also ass because wind needs every bit of chakra regen they can get, so stopping regen would usually be worse than the def it gives (though it is the best clone killing move in the game).
Great sickling wind wont work on an invis target, which makes fighting kaguyas so much harder.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Alright. I made my previous post with the assumption that you meant a buff. so most of it should just be ignored.
no point in counterposting any longer for me.

I do still think that winds shouldnt get a change in regenerating hp or chakra though.
I know chakra is a problem for winds because I have a 122 windie myself atm. but since the stat cap changed from 30 to 60 winds can improve the chakra regeneration.
Also when you max hurricane the cd increase is 0%. wanted to point that out Razz
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Musab Yildiz wrote:
Alright. I made my previous post with the assumption that you meant a buff. so most of it should just be ignored.
no point in counterposting any longer for me.

I do still think that winds shouldnt get a change in regenerating hp or chakra though.
I know chakra is a problem for winds because I have a 122 windie myself atm. but since the stat cap changed from 30 to 60 winds can improve the chakra regeneration.
Also when you max hurricane the cd increase is 0%. wanted to point that out Razz

I have absolutly no problem with my chakra. I got 25 int and 25 hs and im doing fine.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ashford

Michael Ashford

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

Intelligence caps at 30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tweak Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweak Fans   Tweak Fans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tweak Fans
Page 1 of 1