Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand Armor Tweak

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I have the RB passive and Sand Armor does seem extremely weak. (definitely not on the level as the Yuki passive, or Implants.) It practically does nothing against a person with decent nin/atk power. It doesn't need a damage buff per say, but it should have something special, like after it has reached it's limit and is ready to break you still stay invincible for 3 more seconds. Would actually give it a purpose, since it breaks on contact anyway. This could also be added for the Sand clan too.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:12 am

It was alright at best before the health change, then it just turned to complete shit for any clan that isnt tough+. Even then I think it is still bad.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:36 am

Well according to Meww, the sand armor for the sand clan goes up to 25% when capped, which actually gives some decent protection. Since the Wind shield 2nd RB passive is actually better than the real wind shield, shouldn't the Sand 2nd RB passive armor be at least even with the Sand clan's armor? Scratch what I was saying before, I think if it was buffed to 25% then it would be fine. And maybe a cap on the amount of hp it can protect, so it's not op on high hp clans.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:52 am

Just gonna bump this up :\
Back to top Go down
Mystifier

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:31 am

No, sand 2nd RB passive is fine.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:48 am

I think an effective +15% health all the time and +30% health in a fight where you get low(it regenerates when you get low, remember) is fairly strong. It's definitely one of the more popular 2nd RB bonuses as far as I can tell and seems solid.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:59 am

The one that regenerates when you get low doesn't even regenerate all the time, you have to be in critical for a good few seconds before it takes affect. In this game where you can get raped in 2 seconds, at critical it seems to be unnoticeable. If not a buff, why can't it have a lasting affect so it actually lasts after breaking, instead of breaking on impact? 2-3 Seconds of invincibility after it breaks isn't gonna be op. Will just make it noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Meww

Meww

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:34 pm

actually the mastered version says its +25% protection and also 2-3 seconds might be too much maybe 1-2.

EDIT: Not that im agreeing it needs a boost or anything at all im just saying 2-3 sec of inv might be too long, i honostly dont know anything about the maternal protection passive since i myself have never had it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand Armor Tweak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Armor Tweak   Sand Armor Tweak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Armor Tweak
Page 1 of 1