Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor

Go down 
+3
Vegito05
Shadow
ElpChidori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor Empty
PostSubject: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Despite having this already posted on Bug/Glitches and already contacted Berlin on this, I will still give a small enlightment over here and kindly asking for your opinions.
As I have seen Maternal Sand Armor on clans such as Kaguya/Snake/Yuki/Uchiha, I have spotted the following.

It seems that every Kaguya that has Maternal Sand Armor is practically unbeatable, mainly due to their high HP and Regeneration.

I have tested it out on a Uchiha, and it seems to be okay on that. Yet the higher HP Tiers seem to be a lot stronger with this. Especially the 2 clans Kaguya/Snake with their high HP/Regeneration.

King and I have fought against Cal who seriously would not die, despite not being as skilled as other Kaguya players. On top of that he's lvl100. The battle took over 5 minutes and resulted to our deaths.

Maternal Sand Armor should need a tweaking on Higher HP Tiered clans.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 pm

well if i consider it accourding to the fights with cal i dont think its op at all...
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 pm

When i fought Cal, i destroyed his sand armor and took most of his health pretty fast, until Musab helped him. But i also saw the fight against King. King landed some cluster and used all his jutsus as soon as they got off CD. Cal just had full health all the time.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Im not even in Sand, why would I help him...
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Its not broken. Its just that it regenerates when they got low is when its really strong to me. I dont think its op though.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:14 pm

So in other words, it's not the Armor that makes them OP, yet their regenerative ability?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Musab Yildiz wrote:
Im not even in Sand, why would I help him...
It was when you were a "path".
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:45 pm

ElpChidori wrote:
So in other words, it's not the Armor that makes them OP, yet their regenerative ability?
Its their combination of tankiness and damage is what makes them strong. If they had to poke one or the other then they would be fine. They are borderline op to me but not just retardedly op.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Berlin is going to change the Sand Armor soon, As well as other 2nd RB passives.
Back to top Go down
Calvin16

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:40 am

I fought you guys when I capped 120 e.e
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:29 pm

I got Sand Armour on my snake and i noticed sometimes once the armor is broken 5 seconds later it replentishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor   RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RB Passive: Maternal Sand Armor
Page 1 of 1