Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maternal Sand Armor

Go down 
+8
Gluscap
Krypto406
Shadow
Ozirus
Kyuz
Vegito05
Lord King
ElpChidori
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Maternal Sand Armor Empty
PostSubject: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:51 am

Now. I already had my suspicion towards this Passive. Hunter was pretty much unbeatable with it, but he could be killed regardless.
However. This time I had fought with a Kaguya who has this passive too. He was unbeatable. King had fought this person himself and the fight literally (Yes Literally) took over 10 minutes. This was during a tourney. We were simply watching in astonishment of how ridiculous that Armor was.

Alongside the ridiculous Kaguya Regen and Stamina, He had his HP at 100% all the time. This has to be fixed please.
Back to top Go down
Lord King

Lord King

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:09 am

ElpChidori wrote:
Now. I already had my suspicion towards this Passive. Hunter was pretty much unbeatable with it, but he could be killed regardless.
However. This time I had fought with a Kaguya who has this passive too. He was unbeatable. King had fought this person himself and the fight literally (Yes Literally) took over 10 minutes. This was during a tourney. We were simply watching in astonishment of how ridiculous that Armor was.

Alongside the ridiculous Kaguya Regen and Stamina, He had his HP at 100% all the time. This has to be fixed please.
T'was retarded as fuck some might say.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

Cal vs King lol...shit taking forever
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:44 am

Vegito05 wrote:
Cal vs King lol...shit taking forever
During that fight I teleported back to Sand to prevent a Bandum capture and came back. They were still at it lmao. I was like: ''What did I miss?''
Meww: ''Oh nothing much. Just King hitting 10 clusters''
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 am

And i was planning on making a snake with the most oped hp/def passives...
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 pm

I think the sand armour passive is good.

Edit: Shouldn't be nerfed just because of 1 clan. Kags can get like 3k hp, the sand armour gives 15% hp of no damage. Hunter had the 15%+30% already cause of the jutsu sand armour. IMO for sandies(just like how if you have 2nd uchiha passives and go Uchiha you get doujutsu mastery)they should just get an extra 10% to there sand armour, or 5% and another buff?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm

actually if a clan becomes so op that it cant be beat just cause of a passive that passive should indeed be changed

EDIT: instead of % it should just give u additional health, ie. +300 health
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:45 pm

I am in favor of flat hp shield.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Shadow your a noob. It shouldn't be the passive, it should be the clan itself, because if one passive makes them that OP, its the clan.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

so would it be easier to nerf the whole clan and balance it again just cause of one passive or just changing that one passive? ur the noob indeed
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Just to be added here. The 2nd Materal Sand Passive that are applied to almost any High HP/Regen Clan is too overpowered. Snake/Sand/Kaguya are practically unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Shadow your shit. lol stfu
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Ozirus wrote:
Shadow your shit. lol stfu
you're*
Back to top Go down
Gluscap

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Why not make it so you cannot regenerate the health of the shield period? And after a minute of no damage it automatically heals back up to max. Also a bar below/above your health/chakra thats brown if you have sand shield and accounts for the shield amount would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Ozirus wrote:
Ozirus you are shit. lol stfu
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Regeneration is op as fuck, period! Have you seen a Snake with Sand shield? The day you do, someone just ban his ass, because seriously, it will be some BS. Berlin gave the clans with high hp/def, high regeneration as well. The Snake regeneration passive is op as fuck, period. I mean that just needs a nerf all by itself. As for the other clans, I think hp regeneration should be for example: 20 hp per 2 seconds, instead of 1. Well idk how long the damn tick is, but double the tick's time.

If people running away all the time was somehow fixed, I'd actually prefer a huge hp buff game wide, and then a huge hp regeneration nerf to go a long side it.
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Oh rebel has it as a snake it pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

(huge) hp buff for (huge) regen nerf...like that indeed
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 pm

The huge Hp buff respectivly of the clan's hp (fragile,average,etc.) Or just the same on for everyone...?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 pm

i think it should be somewhere inbetween...buffing hp of each clan individualy accourding to their hp tier would widen the hp gap between the different tiers (ie. yuki-kaguya)
and giving every clan the same amount of hp buff would close the gap between the different hp tiers a bit too much
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 pm

HP regen is fine on every clan that doesn't have some clan exclusive buff to regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm

I was thinking that too Zanos, it seems that what needs to be nerfed is the skilltree passive, not the regeneration of every clan.
Kags and Snakes seem to be causing the problem, not the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 pm

sure u can also decrease kaguya/snake regen if u want Razz
Back to top Go down
Ozirus

Ozirus

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Kyuz wrote:
I was thinking that too Zanos, it seems that what needs to be nerfed is the skilltree passive, not the regeneration of every clan.
Kags and Snakes seem to be causing the problem, not the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Cheezz

Cheezz

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:00 am

Ozirus wrote:
Shadow your a noob. It shouldn't be the passive, it should be the clan itself, because if one passive makes them that OP, its the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Sand Armor   Maternal Sand Armor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maternal Sand Armor
Page 1 of 1