Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )

Go down 
+4
TeenGogeta
Envy
Zanos
Violence
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Violence

Violence

Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  Empty
PostSubject: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 am

I believe that missing nins should be able to take out bounties and depending on the level of the player/bounty amount they should get a exp reward, this would effectively replace missions for missing nins.

I also wanted to know, if you were going to make it possible to make your own mini villages as a missing nin.
so you didn't hurt you own village I've been told you were replacing guilds with them.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 am

Bounty huntings for experience is a good, dynamic way to missing nins to get experience, if a bit harder than normal missions. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 am

Zanos wrote:
Bounty huntings for experience is a good, dynamic way to missing nins to get experience, if a bit harder than normal missions. I like it.

This. Although it could be obscenely difficult. if someone gets kicked out of their village at a low level.

As for the "mini-villages", it could work, like small cults, could make it much like a party system in generic MMOs, you form one of these there's a limit (let's say 3 or 4, around a squad size), and they can't harm one another much like people from the same village can't.

An idea I came up with though, in addition to the above, is what if missing nin / these groups be hired by villages, to aid them? They benefit from an extra % of the selected villages influence (on top of their base exp rate), and are effectively a temporary part of that village, and can be dismissed at any time with no influence loss to the village itself.
If the bounty hunting idea was implemented, they would still only be able to take out bounties as missions, but on the remaining villages' members, and village they were temporarily assigned to gains influence based on the power/rank of the bounty.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:39 am

Envy wrote:
Zanos wrote:

This. Although it could be obscenely difficult. if someone gets kicked out of their village at a low level.

As for the "mini-villages", it could work, like small cults, could make it much like a party system in generic MMOs, you form one of these there's a limit (let's say 3 or 4, around a squad size), and they can't harm one another much like people from the same village can't.

An idea I came up with though, in addition to the above, is what if missing nin / these groups be hired by villages, to aid them? They benefit from an extra % of the selected villages influence (on top of their base exp rate), and are effectively a temporary part of that village, and can be dismissed at any time with no influence loss to the village itself.
If the bounty hunting idea was implemented, they would still only be able to take out bounties as missions, but on the remaining villages' members, and village they were temporarily assigned to gains influence based on the power/rank of the bounty.

Just a thought.
That makes being a missing-nin much better than being a normal village member, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 am

Could remove the influence bonus then, that would leave incentive to remain in a village. Also, missions. You still have to be quite powerful to be able to kill the better bounties, like Kages, and if that were less efficient than doing missions while in a village, there's a good balance, while also not crippling the better missing nin.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 am

they would need to be payed, and trusted obviously. i think there should be a hidden mission for missing nins.
that can be given by kages to kill other kages/anbus. so it would, make it harder for work in villages (I.E hiring)
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:21 am

It would be awesome if you could make tree houses or some stuff, like you enter a tree and you're in a room, let's say 6x8 tiles wide with a bed or something. Or renting a house for 5 mill or more that only you could access and make it private or public for the players you want to come in and for the ones that you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am

it's called buying land building buildings, with Ryo or any other currency in games.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am

TeenGogeta wrote:
It would be awesome if you could make tree houses or some stuff, like you enter a tree and you're in a room, let's say 6x8 tiles wide with a bed or something. Or renting a house for 5 mill or more that only you could access and make it private or public for the players you want to come in and for the ones that you don't want to.

Would be awesome but not really. Would be more mapping if the whole server wanted to buy a house in the trees. Besides Berlin would like down on that by saying something like.. "This ain't Sleep Over New Generations."
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:31 am

But i think if you had together with your team i.e 20m ryo.

you should be able to buy land organise a building etc, and then give it to berlin in one lump sum.
and ask for that.

Edit# lets not get to far off topic.
Back to top Go down
TeenGogeta

TeenGogeta

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 am

Gamble wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:

Would be awesome but not really. Would be more mapping if the whole server wanted to buy a house in the trees. Besides Berlin would like down on that by saying something like.. "This ain't Sleep Over New Generations."

He probably would, but secret/hidden places that barely anyone knows about and are quite hard to get to are very cool. Anyway, I agree that missing nins should have a way to do missions or something that gives exp similar to missions. Missions like killing an actual player that's online, not an NPC, etc.

Last edited by TeenGogeta on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 am

Lol Ok a team is a different story and admins would choose who to give their specific amount of houses to. I totally agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:58 pm

also a idea for a new currency could be exp, as capped players aren't likely to need exp and can spend it.
also it's a loosable currency. I think to a certain extent you should be able to bet exp in the arena.

edit# i think there should be a option for the group leader, to implement exp share since it's a tight nit community and it would make more sense, as they have no village, etc.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Zanos wrote:
Envy wrote:
Zanos wrote:

Just a thought.
That makes being a missing-nin much better than being a normal village member, it seems.

make it so that there is a bingo book for 20 people at which point anyone can take a bounty for those 20 and if they kill it they gain large exp and cash.
this will make life harder for a missing nin to trust a village etc. because they may be backstabbed for that shiny book reward villagers so treasure.

edit# this means they can ONLY do bounty hunting for the top 20 players. probably only top 20 missing nins.

edit# incase of confusion above applies only to villagers, missing nins can take them on anyone.
Back to top Go down
wulf
Admin
wulf

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:40 pm

i love the idea its a great way to do it missing nins need something and this is brilliant and the small squads are a clever idea aswell i stand behind this idea
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Neko Seijuro wrote:
because they may be backstabbed for that shiny book reward villagers so treasure.

I would be that guy.
Back to top Go down
Violence

Violence

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 am

Bump/
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )    Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Nin's, ( not the mission )
Page 1 of 1