Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing nin perks

Go down 
+5
Shadow
ElpChidori
Musab
Krypto406
lRoderick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:08 am

I feel no one else is missing nin because there is no bright side to it, except you get to pvp anyone you want. And even then you could risk fucking up your karma and being in jail for eons.

So I spiel that missing nins get:

10%+ more Attack power and non power(Excluding Uchihas)

Able to cap banners(You literally have nothing to do as a missing nin other than fight people, this is a must)

Some kind of toggle into a village chat.(I'm so lonely q-q)

Protected from Karma(You're on your own and are practically against the entire server, why do they deserve karma?)

2x faster chakra tracker

Last edited by lRoderick on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 am

I disagree with the damage buff. But yea they should be able to cap banners. I think they can cap bandums but they can't cap banners, that made me so sad.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 am

I think you should have some way of gaining karma, instead of being immune to losing them.
And 2x faster chakra tracker, just a no from me.
Back to top Go down
ElpChidori

ElpChidori

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 am

Rod at its best lmao. Always hating on the Uchihas.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:28 am

the things i agree with are capping banners and karma...u already are a criminal so karma shouldnt affect ur hosp time at all but i do think that the jailtime should be increased accourding to ur criminal rank
Back to top Go down
Scriblz

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 am

Shadows thing makes sence i quite like it
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Isn't the 5 seconds hosp time perk enough?
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 pm

No to the damage boost and faster chakra tracker.
And i thought missing nins still had their missing nin chat? That got removed?
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Kyuz wrote:
The chat is still there, but there are no missing nins. That's why he's lonely. But for the chat thing, they could make it like this:
You automatically type in the village chat of a village you are currently in. For example you are at the leaf KH --> You read/write in the leaf village chat. Would be dumb if you could read all village chats at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 pm

Vegito05 wrote:
Kyuz wrote:
The chat is still there, but there are no missing nins. That's why he's lonely. But for the chat thing, they could make it like this:
You automatically type in the village chat of a village you are currently in. For example you are at the leaf KH --> You read/write in the leaf village chat. Would be dumb if you could read all village chats at the same time.
Thats gonna be an akatsuki thing I believe...
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Akat's recon will have that ability.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Yea just keep your missin nin chat. When I want to get my bounty hunting achievement i will be a missin too. I woulda been a missing way earlier but i can't cap banners as a missin.
Back to top Go down
Irusai

Irusai

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

You would be able to talk to us if you didn't try to kill us all the time.
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Krypto406 wrote:
Yea just keep your missin nin chat. When I want to get my bounty hunting achievement i will be a missin too. I woulda been a missing way earlier but i can't cap banners as a missin.
You mean the 50 bounty thing?
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

500*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing nin perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing nin perks   Missing nin perks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing nin perks
Page 1 of 1