Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perks for Stat dedication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal2

Eternal2

Perks for Stat dedication Empty
PostSubject: Perks for Stat dedication   Perks for Stat dedication I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Mainly everyone in the game is going to get +10 nin/str once the RB skills are finished. Even now you see this with the Iron RB passive. Those are obviously the favored choices, but to keep them from being the dominate RB passives, I think a perk for focusing in certain stats would help balance it out.

These are the passive you would get 40 of these stats.

Speed: Either Rank 0 run speed. It already gives some kind of slow resistance right? That should even it out with the others.

Stamina: +15% damage defense.

Handseals: -10% cooldowns

Intelligence: Do .05% more damage for every amount of current chakra you have.

Taijutsu: (may have to add a RB passive that gives +10 tai) Has a 20% chance to attack the opponent twice with every F key attack.

Str/Nin wouldn't get a benefit, since they give great benefits already.

Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Perks for Stat dedication   Perks for Stat dedication I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:47 pm

stamina gives regen/health, speed already got an effect, hs gives less cd or more nin power once cd is at 50% and tai gives enough effects
the only one that is useless is int...but once genjutsus are added it will have a huge effect...if not idk
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

PostSubject: Re: Perks for Stat dedication   Perks for Stat dedication I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm just asking for there to be a reason for people to get 40 of these stats. 10 stam is 150 hp, which most people would prefer 20 nin power over, just sayin'. Everyone in the game right now has the Iron 1st RB passive. Make them think twice.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Perks for Stat dedication   Perks for Stat dedication I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm

#Broken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perks for Stat dedication   Perks for Stat dedication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perks for Stat dedication
Page 1 of 1