Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More perks for Missing nin

Go down 
+6
Ohadx
Shadow
Krypto406
#Austic
Musab
lRoderick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lRoderick

More perks for Missing nin Empty
PostSubject: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Other than the amazing feature to kill all and everything, you can get rather bored.

So I propose :

Missing nin get to have the ability to not only take bandums, but also banners.

S rank criminals get a 10% boost (compensation for not being in a village)

The adding of Akatsuki so a missing nin can become one

5 second jail time no matter the karma

The ability to see another villages chat by choice but unable to speak in it.
Back to top Go down
Musab

Musab

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:37 pm

fuck some of your proposals. with some I mean all.
except the first one, that one is fine.
Also IF you get a boost, it should be only when you're in the wild. So the boost would disappear when you enter a village.
the rest is bs
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:49 pm

these are all terrible ideas. Only thing missing nin need is a better way to level up
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Both of you are dick riding village players. So not only does your opinion mean nothing to me, I also hope you both die.
Back to top Go down
#Austic

#Austic

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 pm

deceased @ dick riding village players
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:11 pm

*Places emp rage here*
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:14 pm

I'll quote all the ideas I like.
lRoderick wrote:

5 second jail time no matter the karma
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:21 pm

thats the only one i agree with
Back to top Go down
Ohadx

Ohadx

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:31 am

How could you actually propose that 5 seconds jail time idea?

Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:52 am

This game is designed so that people work in teams to accomplish goals, raid villages, capture bandums, etc. Being a missing-nin should really only be a stopgap for 95% of players as they move to a different village. It's not intended for people to try to level up significant amounts as missing nin, because that's not what this game is about.

I agree with finishing Akatsuki, which will happen eventually. Everything else is a bad idea. You are SUPPOSED to be disadvantaged for not being in a village, because being a solo raid annoying asshole with no respawn timer is not the point of this game.

Last edited by Zanos on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito05

Vegito05

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 am

I agree with Banos.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:58 am

Zanos wrote:
This game is designed so that people work in teams to accomplish goals, raid villages, capture bandums, etc. Being a missing-nin should really only be a stopgap for 95% of players as they move to a different village. It's not intended for people to try to level up significant amounts as missing nin, because that's not what this game is about.

I agree with finishing Akatsuki, which will happen eventually. Everything else is a bad idea. You are SUPPOSED to be disadvantaged for not being in a village, because being a solo raid annoying asshole with no respawn timer is not the point of this game.
No where in this game is there an objective that -says- you -should- be in a village. Why should Missing nin just be a gap between villages. Thats like forcing someone to be in a village, which some people sometimes just wanna be by themselves. But  the features of this game  force being a village down your throat, seeing as there are no perks of being on your own.

Who says missining has to be all of a downside? Whats wrong with someone going against their own village and getting a little 'badass' boost for breaking the norm.

You may look at it as someone choosing to be a -dick-, but that dick actually has the -balls- to go down another road and they should be recognized for it instead of practically punished.
Back to top Go down
King Arch

King Arch

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Please Emp Rage in the next 5-7 post i wanna laugh

Also these are some shitty ass ideas the first one is fine, 5 seconds no matter the karma? what would be the reason of Karma then fucking dickfaceshittysmellingdicksuckcumlickingbitch
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:35 am

No, Rod, just no.
Back to top Go down
lRoderick

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:00 am

Kyuz wrote:
No, Rod, just no.
You've never played a missining for an extended amount of time. So not only does your opinion also not mean **** to me, I hope you also die, you village dick rider.
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:28 am

When i used to play i never left sound unless it was for akat. Thats pretty much it, cuz, just like Zanos said, this game isnt designed for faggot/trolls to just get a fucking high lvl no lifing and then going on a killing spree against everyone/anyone cuz you know, they spent more time than the other usual players playing the game. So back to your ideas:
I wouldnt like it if missings could take bandums, i thought they were there to advantage/disadvantage villages with their exp gains, hosp time, damage% and def %.
Unless missing nins got missions and inf and stuff (they didnt last time i played) i dont think that suggestion should be added. Theres (was)enough rivality at capturing those objectives between villages without having to worry about missing nins, if they had to then it would be stewpeed.

5 secs jail time no matter the karma? Fuck no. Want Owner verbs for missing nins with that?

Im sure akat will b added sooner or later.

Tbh idgaf about the village chat thing.

And a 10% boost for being a fucking missing nin? Fuck no. Akats were supposed to have 10% def/damage boost AND THEY ARE FUCKING AKATS! I really dont think missing nins should have the same boost as them. Being booted from a village shouldnt advantage/boost you.
Lrn2notbafaggotandliveinavillagelikenormalshinobis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More perks for Missing nin   More perks for Missing nin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More perks for Missing nin
Page 1 of 1