Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Village Leader perks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

More Village Leader perks Empty
PostSubject: More Village Leader perks   More Village Leader perks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:01 am

So I read Rods suggestion and I have to agree that the kage position needs some more perks/powers. He's the leader of the village after all. But rather than giving him more att/def how about:

- Decrease hosp time to anbu hosp time. The hosp time is just too much. In the old versions it might have been okay, because they had a shitload of boost (25% damage and 50% def if I remember correctly) but in this version they die far more often so the huge hosp needs to get a nerf.

- Ability to summon the anbu npcs that currently are guarding the village. One while outside of the village and two while inside.

- 5% more inf/ryo/exp gain for the whole village if the kage is on.

- Village priorities (Inf/Ryo/Exp gain): Being 100% each can be changed to 80% min and 120% max. I.e 100/80/120 .
Changes should take effect after just one min but with a cd of 20 min.

- The damage/defense boost inside the village should also be decided by the kage. Being 15/15 by default can be changed to 20/10 or 10/20 with 30 mins cd.

- Ability to start chuunin exam every 24 hours. The automated one shouldnt be affected by this but should start at least 1 hour afterwards.

- One additional anbu npc spawn set to where he wants it. Or actually he should be able to change the current npc spawn points. There could be preset well lets call them "formations". Or rather than that it could ask you which squad you want to send where. Like South Gate to East Gate in case of leaf or w/e. You get what I mean. Those "squad changes" would maybe stay for 5 mins with a cd of 20 mins.

- A board at the kh in which he can write announcements or w/e.

- Custom killing missions. The rank of the mission would depend on the lvl and rank of the enemy. Incase the enemy logs the mission should be cancelled without any cd penalty.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: More Village Leader perks   More Village Leader perks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:42 am

I'll break down what I like and what I don't like.
Shadow wrote:
- Decrease hosp time to anbu hosp time. The hosp time is just too much. In the old versions it might have been okay, because they had a shitload of boost (25% damage and 50% def if I remember correctly) but in this version they die far more often so the huge hosp needs to get a nerf.
Eh I don't care about this one.
Shadow wrote:
- Ability to summon the anbu npcs that currently are guarding the village. One while outside of the village and two while inside.
Thats op.
Shadow wrote:
- 5% more inf/ryo/exp gain for the whole village if the kage is on.
Alright idea, so long as the afk boot system comes back so the village doesn't get a free boost for an afk kage in the hosp.
Shadow wrote:
- Village priorities (Inf/Ryo/Exp gain): Being 100% each can be changed to 80% min and 120% max. I.e 100/80/120 .
Changes should take effect after just one min but with a cd of 20 min.
I like the old prio system better.
Shadow wrote:
- The damage/defense boost inside the village should also be decided by the kage. Being 15/15 by default can be changed to 20/10 or 10/20 with 30 mins cd.
Sounds op, but cool at the same time. I think there needs to be a min/max on what it can be set on so people don't get a flat 30% boost. Just imagine a snake getting 30% defense inside a village.
Shadow wrote:
- Ability to start chuunin exam every 24 hours. The automated one shouldnt be affected by this but should start at least 1 hour afterwards.
Don't care about this one.
Shadow wrote:
- One additional anbu npc spawn set to where he wants it. Or actually he should be able to change the current npc spawn points. There could be preset well lets call them "formations". Or rather than that it could ask you which squad you want to send where. Like South Gate to East Gate in case of leaf or w/e. You get what I mean. Those "squad changes" would maybe stay for 5 mins with a cd of 20 mins.
Sounds too complicated for how little it can help. Maybe it could possibly be added as a finishing touch, but it shouldnt be a primary objective.
Shadow wrote:
- A board at the kh in which he can write announcements or w/e.
If these announcements only show on the board it seems pointless. I'm not sure if it was removed or was in at all but, I remember that kages had an announce verb.
Shadow wrote:
- Custom killing missions. The rank of the mission would depend on the lvl and rank of the enemy. Incase the enemy logs the mission should be cancelled without any cd penalty.
Sounds exactly like a bounty system, not a kage only privilege.

When I get any ideas for other things kages can get I will post them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: More Village Leader perks   More Village Leader perks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote :
Thats op.
One anbu npc is not (that) much. He might help to decide the fight but after all those anbu npcs should technically guard the hokage. Of course there are player anbus but they are not always on and its all about making kage position a bit more worthwhile without increasing his damage/defense again.
About the two npcs while inside..Its not like they are additional ones. They are the ones taht are already inside the village. So instead of running to them to get some help it would make more sense for the kage to summon them. With a cd of course.

Quote :
I like the old prio system better.
Correct me if Im wrong but werent the old prios inf, mission exp, training speed, damage/defense boost inside the village? Im not sure if there were more. If not then Ive divided those into two different "sections". Cause right now theres already the damage/defense boost inside the village so all left is inf, mission Exp and training speed. Training speed doesnt make any sense anymore so the stuff that matter are inf and mission exp. Income should also play a role so I added ryo gain to it too (though ryo is almost useless right now).

Quote :
Sounds op, but cool at the same time...
Sorry I should have written it more clearly. 15/15 by default can only be changed to 20/10 or 10/20.

Quote :
Sounds too complicated for how little it can help. Maybe it could possibly be added as a finishing touch, but it shouldnt be a primary objective.
I just think that the kage should have some more power over his own village. He can controll the normal players so why not the npcs too. I dont know how complicated it is to add a verb which changes the spawn points of npcs for a certain time but it would surely help the village if additional npcs would guard/fight the raiders instead of standing at the south gate.

Quote :
Sounds exactly like a bounty system, not a kage only privilege.
Yeah but setting those missions wouldnt cost the kage money. And it would additionaly give inf as well as exp instead of just money. Its moore a roleplay thing since usually the kage gives out the missions.

And actually I thought about the announcement board being more a kos list than anything else.

I just think that the kage position needs to be somewhat a more strategic position than it is now.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: More Village Leader perks   More Village Leader perks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Shadow wrote:
Correct me if Im wrong but werent the old prios inf, mission exp, training speed, damage/defense boost inside the village? Im not sure if there were more.
Well it wasn't exactly damage/defense, it was just like an offense boost. But in Village Warfare there was a prio I really liked. It made your village npcs a lot stronger to the point were the normal ones are actually annoying. Obviously you can't buff the anbu npcs to radically, but I think you can leave the anbu npcs alone and just buff the normal ones a good bit and it can stop a lot of the lower levels from raiding. While still letting higher levels raid a village. Also I think that if this is added it you lower the respawn time on the npcs by like what? 10% or so. Also this buff also goes to the npcs guarding your banners so it can have them be protected better.
TLDR: prio from VW that buffed npcs should be added.
Shadow wrote:
Sorry I should have written it more clearly. 15/15 by default can only be changed to 20/10 or 10/20.
I like this idea now.

Maybe kages could get a jutsu that every other kage gets. Like lets say every kage gets like air blast (I think thats whats it called, its the first clan jutsu of the sound clan back in 1.96) and alls it does it break someone's running for 1 second. It could be aoe, 20 second cd and uneffected by cdr so it can't be spammed. Not op imo just something cool that a kage can have.
Back to top Go down
JSdarkflash

PostSubject: Re: More Village Leader perks   More Village Leader perks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 pm

For kages give plus 40% defence +10% attack plus 25% hospital time only applies when kage suit is on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Village Leader perks   More Village Leader perks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Village Leader perks
Page 1 of 1