Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takuya.Uchiha

Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. Empty
PostSubject: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:18 pm

This is what happened:(Newbie)(Jounin)Masked Bomber: Allahu Ackbar!
Masked Bomber has been muted by Snipe. He is muted for 3000 seconds and the reason is Racist.
You are muted. You will be unmuted after 3000 seconds.
(This chicken-lover retarded or nah?)
Admin Assistant: You - Snipe...my god. Please tell me you're not stupid. That is NOT racism.
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - Ok not racism but you know what I meant
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - Use help for this again and I will ban you
Admin Assistant: You - That's a wrongful mute, it wasn't racism
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - You know what you said on OOC Is Offensive
Admin Assistant: You - No i don't know wtf you meant
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - I'm offended by your name and that phrase
Admin Assistant: You - Allahu Ackbar means God is Good, who am i offending?
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - I know what it means but you're not using it for that
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - Your intention was way off
Admin Assistant: You - smfh, it's not racism. That's a wrongful mute and abuse. You misunderstood it. You're just taking it the wrong way
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - What did you mean then when you were saying it?
Admin Reply: Snipe to Masked Bomber - With that name and that phrase you clearly did not have good intention so stfu
Admin Assistant: You - I am clay clan, i wear a mask, i bomb people.
Admin Assistant: You- My name has nothing to do with what I said
Your reputation decreased by 50.
Snipe has banned Masked Bomber.
Connection died.
Ok so....admin doesn't know what racism is, mutes me for 3000 seconds, gets butthurt and assumes stuff then bans me when I try to explain. Nice abuse.

Back to top Go down
ShadowV2

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:07 pm

I havent seen a retarded faggot like you for a while now. I hope you die.
Back to top Go down
Takuya.Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:28 pm

ShadowV2 wrote:
Careful what you wish onto others.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:12 am

Takuya.Uchiha wrote:
ShadowV2 wrote:
Careful what you wish onto others.

I'm with shadow. Go find a hole and die in it.
Back to top Go down
Krypto406

Krypto406

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:29 am

I'll go as far to say that he shouldnt have been banned. I'll also say that he shouldn't have been muted for what he said.
I remember when I tried to stop people from using caps excessively and everyone complained. And truth asked me when in the history of NNG has people been muted for caps, which was basically never. So then comes the argument, when in the history of nng has racism been a mutable offense? And let it be known when I muted for caps it was for 2 minutes, but this chicken-lover got muted for 3000 fucking seconds.
Back to top Go down
Takuya.Uchiha

PostSubject: No racism involved.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 pm

I didn't talk about anyone's race, Snipe is dumb as fuck. He doesn't know what racism is.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:59 pm

My comment was not meant to mean I agree or disagree with snipes choice. I do believe you were intentionally being offensive by making yourself an Islamic suicide bomber, and should therefore refer to my previous suggestion.

3000 seconds is a bit excessive however.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:53 am

Not like every Clay doesn't do it...
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 12:43 pm

kyle2120 wrote:

Then every clay should read my above suggestion.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:05 am

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:

It's NNG. Everyone talks shit on it, why people are getting punished randomly now is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:09 pm

kyle2120 wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:

It's NNG. Everyone talks shit on it, why people are getting punished randomly now is a mystery.

It's fine to talk shit, you just need to know when to stop.
Back to top Go down
kyle2120

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Hungryman Hunger wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:

and how do you suppose that line is going to be drawn when it's completely opinionated? if we stop at this, who's to say  you can't cuss anymore? some people find that more offensive then they find this, however, nothing is done about that? so does that cross the line or does it not?
Back to top Go down
Guy

Guy

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 10:56 pm

kyle2120 wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:
Hungryman Hunger wrote:
kyle2120 wrote:

and how do you suppose that line is going to be drawn when it's completely opinionated? if we stop at this, who's to say  you can't cuss anymore? some people find that more offensive then they find this, however, nothing is done about that? so does that cross the line or does it not?

You're right, the "line" changes for any person you deal with. That's why it's important to be able to gauge the situation and know when to just back down. Like in the situation above, it's understandable that he didn't know that snipe would see that as going too far. Even arguing a bit about the mute would be expected. But it is common knowledge that if you argue with an admin and continue to question their decision after they have made their mind up, you will probably get banned. I was being rather blunt earlier because this kind of stuff pisses me off, but the point remains. Sometimes you just need to know when to back down and deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.   Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackass Admin Snipe Ban and Mute abuse wrongfully.
Page 1 of 1