Naruto: Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Next Generation

Unleash Your Inner Ninja ! ©2013 Naruto: Next Generation

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This Abuse?

Go down 
+3
Destructo
Kyuz
Romul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Romul

Romul

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

I'm guessing I posted this right. lol

So yea, Zanos is a Leaf shinobi, who isn't betraying, but is running around killing everyone near the Kage House. Wouldn't that be abuse or not? I'm just posting this for input, don't sit here and try to flame me or ban me over this Zanos. -_- I'm not like Raito, I won't fuss back.

[img]Is This Abuse? Zanos_11[/img]

[img]Is This Abuse? Zanos_12[/img]

[img]Is This Abuse? Zanos_10[/img]

So yea, umm, yea..

Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

"Zanos from the akatsuki has defeated..."
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Yes, that is why I'm asking if it is abuse. Seeing as he is seen ingame as a Leaf shinobi, but is able to act freely because he has the GM stated Akatsuki rank.
Back to top Go down
Destructo

Destructo

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Don't worry about it, it's a GM thing. In the who, he was an Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Eternal2

Eternal2

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm pretty sure you could hurt him, so it's not like he was using invincibility or something. He's in the Akatsuki, obviously shown by his suit. If the only thing that you say is abuse is the fact that it says he's in Leaf when you click him, then no he's not abusing.
Sheesh stop tattle-telling. -.-
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Mouse over text doesn't update when you use Change Village sometimes. It's not like I was immune to damage or anything, what's the problem?

Also apparently I now have a reputation for banning people at the drop of a hat since I banned one person.

Last edited by Zanos on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Zanos wrote:
Mouse over text doesn't update when you use Change Village sometimes. It's not like I was immune to damage or anything, what's the problem?
u look ugly
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 pm

No no, I'm just trying to get clarification. I could care less if action is taken or not. Lol I just wanted to be sure, because abusers are VERY annoying. I see what you all are saying though, so it is cool. I would try getting it fixed to show you aren't in Konoha. It always shows you are in Konoha, yet you are Akatsuki. >_>

Anyways, and yes, that is the rumor going around village to village these days Zanos. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zanos

Zanos

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm

I use Change Village all the time to move between villages to help/insult people. It only updates mouseover text when you relog and I'm far too lazy to do that every time.
Back to top Go down
chrisw

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Pictures are obviously edited, at least close your editing program menz Mad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 pm

i was joking about ur looks
dont ban me pale
Back to top Go down
Romul

Romul

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Of course they were edited to zoom in. xD I thought about getting rid of the paint.NET, but figured everyone would be smart enough to know that it was obviously just a zoom in and screenshot. No offense. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kyuz

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Ban Zanos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is This Abuse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This Abuse?   Is This Abuse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This Abuse?
Page 1 of 1